Retrieving Lost Pictures on a Computer

I have Picasa on my computer for my pictures. It was upgraded to Picasa3 and I used it for a day. The next time I came to use it, all but 4 pictures are gone and I can't figure out how to get them back. Can anyone help with this problem? Thanks.

Jan from Springfield, Minn

I did an experiment on my Windows XP to search for lost pictures and here is how to do it:

Click on Start - Click on Search - Click on Select Pictures, Music & Video - Put a check in Pictures & Photos and click on search.

I tried it myself and all of my pictures came up on the screen.

Your computer will search for all of your photos. This can all be done on the search box. You can search for lost pictures, files, etc.

Right-click on start, go to explore. right-click on C drive, select search. When the search box comes up, type *.jpg - click okay to get the search going. You will get pictures only, no music. Notice what folders these pictures are in and you can go to them anytime by using your browse button.

Computers RepairDecember 16, 2008
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
yellow dog toy
Keep Pet Toys from Getting Lost Under Furniture