Save Money by Being Organized

My tip concerns having more money by being organized. I worked in an office my entire life, but until I set up a file cabinet in my own home after retirement, I didn't realize how I could save money by organization!

I recently did that and found an incomplete application for real estate tax rebate from the State of Pennsylvania. I finished the paperwork and sent it in. I never expected anything to come of my work as I thought the deadline surely had passed or that I wouldn't qualify.

What a surprise to see an extra $750 in my checking account deposited from PA Dept of Revenue right before Christmas! I felt as if I'd won the lottery.

Organization pays not only through peace of mind and a nice looking environment, but literally, too!

By Carol from Wyoming, PA

I'm also in Pa. Can you tell me more about the rebate? Both of my parents own homes but they never mentioned the rebate to me. I wonder if they would qualify.

Thank you. Sandy

Organizing Bills and MailJanuary 5, 2010
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Homemade wedding invitation.
Homemade Wedding Invitations
organized pantry
Being Frugal and Organized
Spending Money
Spending Money to Save Money