Topsy-Turvey Doll Pattern

I need a topsy-turvey doll pattern for a swap I am about to do. Thank you.

Brenda from Ontario, Canada

rosemary can you send them through email its anyone

This doll I am going to make is for a little girl who is underprivileged Please can someone please find a topsy turvy pattern for me. Brenda

Rosemary, your pattern is 3 sets for nursery rhyme. Would you be willing to email me a copy? Brenda.

It would be nice if you could check your patterns before you copy and email them off to someone to see if the copyright allows for that. Most commercial patterns do not allow copying that is not for personal use. I am all for being thrifty, but I think we need to respect the copyrights and rights of others who make their livings through these designs. If you can find a free pattern out there -great - but please don't ask someone to violate copyrights.

I have been looking for some Topsy Turvy doll patterns, but can not seem to find any that will be suitable for my non-profit organization needs online yet. Has anyone happend to run across any Free Patterns online that I can download? We make toys for the less fortunate children all year long. Thought these would be nice to make for the children, along with animal topsy turvy playmates as well.

Meredith Tucson, AZ

August 31, 2008 Flag

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a site for a topsy-turvey doll pattern. I am looking to make one from my grand-daughter. Thank you!

Topsy-Turvey Doll Pattern

Hi Dollmaker,
I know I have seen patterns for these dolls b/4 @ Joann Fabrics. I bought my girls these dolls at a craft show many, many years ago. I do know that they are also called "flip dolls". You could also put in flip or topsy-turvey dolls in your search engine and see what you come up with. Below is the first Internet site that I got when I put in " Topsy-Turvy dolls in my search engine MSN.
Good luck to you.
Doreen 1020 (08/19/2004)

By Doreen1020

Topsy-Turvey Doll Pattern

I have a pattern that I made for my grandchild. I'll send you a copy on paper if you send your address to me. Connie Pirner 328 Lambert Road Fairmont WV 26554 (10/13/2004)

By connie pirner

Topsy-Turvey Doll Pattern

If you do a "google" search for topsy-turvey doll pattern, many, many come up. There are various looks/styles. Here's one site: (10/14/2004)

By mom2kaitie

Topsy-Turvey Doll Pattern

If you are interested in a 15" original design of Norway Nellie and Pioneer Nellie. I have Patterns (with or without iron faces), Kits and finished dolls. Proceeds from the sales go to the Daughters of Norway College Scholarship fund. (10/25/2004)

By sicl

Topsy-Turvey Doll Pattern

I have a pattern I bought from Keepsake Quilting in New Hampshire. I believe it has 3 sets of nursery rhyme characters. (10/31/2004)

By Rosemary

Crafts Toys DollmakingAugust 31, 2008
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
Making a No-Sew Sock Baby Doll
pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing
Finding a Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights