Value of Marie Osmond Porcelain Doll

I have a Marie Osmond porcelain doll 'Bunny Blues", still in the box. It was never used. I am trying to find out what it is worth.

The best way to determine the value of your doll is to look it up on ebay or other sites.

I looked it up and it looks like anywhere from $20 to $100+ http://www.ebay  _16563594/i.html

This site provides great instructions on how to do so: ""People often ask; What is the value of my doll?

Once you have identified who or what type of doll you have, to find a dolls price, value, worth to buy or sell, here's our tip;
with the name, maker or type of doll, use the below link to; Ebay Advanced Search - Find Items - Doll Sold Listings
- fill in the details on the form on the page link, check the Completed Auctions Only box and you will see recently
sold doll prices which are shown in green and that's as current a doll value, as you can get.
> ebay Advanced Search - Find Doll Sold Value <
http://rover.eb  38%26_from%3DR40

Marie Osmond, although talented, is not one of your more sought-after dolls. I don't think the doll is worth much. You could go to to research it.