Finding the Value of Ashton Drake Dolls

Category Dolls
Ashton Drake Galleries is known for their realistic porcelain dolls and baby dolls. This is a page about finding the value of Ashton Drake dolls.

I have some Ashton Drake dolls that are about 20years old. I would like to get a valuation on them to put them up for sale.

Answer Was this helpful? 14

I have in excess of 20 Ashton Drake dolls, plus accessories. I acquired them over the years and they are still boxed (that's presentation box and outer box). I need a valuation and an outlet to sell.

Answer Was this helpful? 4

I inherited 4 Ashton Drake dolls. All have numbers on the back of their necks. Can you please tell me what they are worth? The numbers are: 2937 2A, yellow dress, HT944, lavender dress, 1023 FA pink dress, and H T3488 yellow dress and parasol.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? 3

I have a lot of Ashton Drake dolls. How do I find the selling value of these? There are too many to post pics.

Answer Was this helpful? 4

I have a cute as a button doll. It has 1994 on the neck and model no. 2A92037 on the back. It is in mint condition and in the original paper and box. What would it be valued at?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

What is the value of my complete Ashton Drake Nativity doll set?

I am trying to find the value on a 1986 version "Heather, picture perfect baby".

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I want to find the value of my dolls in preparation for selling them.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have the matching pair of Ashton-Drake Galleries Snugglepot and Cuddlepie dolls which were discontinued in 1999. Please find an image attached. I was hoping to find out how much these may be worth?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a porcelain Ashton Drake Galleries doll, "Jesus Walks on Water", which I have had for many years. Could you please let me know the value and what to do with it?

I bought 2 small baby dolls that have numbers on them and are dated 1992. One says Hannah on the back of the neck by the number. The other one is a boy, no name, but it has a number.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a Dianna Effner's Classic Collection Original & First Emily By Ashton Drake 1996. The doll was never out of her box. I need to know how much she is worth.

I bought a Mother's Day doll about 15 years ago. It is still in all its original packaging in mint condition. Any ideas of the value today, please?

Can I find out how much this doll in mint condition # 4527 zha is worth?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Is Albert E. Price a creator of dolls for Ashton Drake? Someone said they have 2 dolls from Ashton Drake, but the tag says Albert E Price Inc. Most of my dolls are by Yollanda Bello.

I have a 1992 Ashton Drake porcelain doll. It's a babygirl and it's called "Bit of Sunshine" could you tell me the value?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have 3 Aston Drake dolls, these have never been out of their boxes and are in perfect condition along with their relevant certificates. I would like a valuation for 'Cody and the Cuddle Bear', 'Emily Anne', and 'Little Carnation'. Please advise.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a set of six Ashton Drake doll heads. What are they worth?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I purchased Ashton Drake's Matthew baby doll in 1989. He is in the original packing and is in great condition. I also have the original box with a few scratches as well as the shipping box.

I also have the original merchandise purchase receipt. Can anyone tell me if he is valuable at this time or should I hold on to him?

I came across this doll and I'm curious about how much it's worth.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Do you know what year the Thomas Kincaid "Garden of Prayer" bride doll was issued?

How much is this mini doll worth? It is a Her First Steps, number 37767A.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have probably over 100 Ashton Drake dolls. How do I go about finding the value and then selling them?

What is the value of artist Lena Liu, the Ashton Drake doll "Ruby"?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have seen questions asked about the current value of 20 year old Ashton Drake dolls. I have 3 and they were all signed by the artist (Yolanda Bello).

I even have photos of she and I with the dolls. How does this affect the value?

What is value of a 1989 "Mary Had a Little Lamb" doll?

Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsAugust 30, 2017
📓
🐛
🌻