Finding the Value of Ashton Drake Dolls

Category Dolls
Ashton Drake Galleries is known for their realistic porcelain dolls and baby dolls. This is a guide about finding the value of Ashton Drake dolls.

I have some Ashton Drake dolls that are about 20years old. I would like to get a valuation on them to put them up for sale.

Answer Was this helpful? 2

I have had her since I was 8 in 1991! There are no scratches and she has never been taken out of the box. She's certified and papered and is a first edition. My great grandma had gotten her for $200.00 at the time. How much is she worth and how do I sell her?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have the matching pair of Ashton-Drake Galleries Snugglepot and Cuddlepie dolls which were discontinued in 1999. Please find an image attached. I was hoping to find out how much these may be worth?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I inherited 4 Ashton Drake dolls. All have numbers on the back of their necks. Can you please tell me what they are worth? The numbers are: 2937 2A, yellow dress, HT944, lavender dress, 1023 FA pink dress, and H T3488 yellow dress and parasol.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I bought a Mother's Day doll about 15 years ago. It is still in all its original packaging in mint condition. Any ideas of the value today, please?

What is the value of artist Lena Liu, the Ashton Drake doll "Ruby"?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have seen questions asked about the current value of 20 year old Ashton Drake dolls. I have 3 and they were all signed by the artist (Yolanda Bello). I even have photos of she and I with the dolls. How does this affect the value?

I have a lot of Ashton Drake dolls. How do I find the selling value of these? There are too many to post pics.

I bought 2 small baby dolls that have numbers on them and are dated 1992. One says Hannah on the back of the neck by the number. The other one is a boy, no name, but it has a number.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have some mint condition Ashton Drake and Knowles porcelain dolls. I have a Jimmy doll, Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, and Snow White dolls. I need to know what they are worth

I have a mint condition porcelain doll from Ashton Drake, and I would like to know how much it is worth.It is an Emily Anne in a Walker porcelain doll, in mint condition, and still in the box. The model number is 2030zd. How do I find the value in pounds sterling? Can someone help me?

What is a 30 year old mint condition, still in original box, porcelain Katrina doll from the first issue in the Beautiful Dreamers collection from the Ashton-Drake galleries worth?

Where can I find prices and sell my Ashton Drake collection dolls? They are all in great condition, except for one!

I am looking for the value of an Ashton Drake collectible ballerina doll. She is about 12 " high, dressed in short white tutu, posed in classical attitude position, and may be retired.

How can I find the value of the Ashton Drake dolls that I bought back in the 1980's and 1990's? I have the first of the Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Snow White, and Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

I have a Ashton Drake doll. It's a First Lady Michelle Obama sophisticated style doll still in the box with all the wrapping on it. How much is it worth?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have an Ashton Drake, "My first tooth" Patricia doll that came with two left feet under her cute bunny slippers. Is this good or bad?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Does anyone know the name of these dolls? All I know are they are made by Ashton Drake, plus the number located on the dolls.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Does anyone know the names of these dolls or how I might find out more information other than made by Ashton Drake?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

How much is my Ashton Drake baby doll worth? It is from the newborn nursery collection and includes certificate of birth and hospital bracelet. It is a weighted doll; still in the box.