Finding the Value of Ashton Drake Dolls

Category Dolls
Ashton Drake Galleries is known for their realistic porcelain dolls and baby dolls. This is a guide about finding the value of Ashton Drake dolls.

This is a guide about finding the value of a porcelain Laura doll by Ashton Drake. The Little House on the Prairie "Laura" doll, by Ashton Drake, was a fairly common doll and may not hold much resale value. Finding similar dolls for sale online is the best way to determine current market value.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

I have some Ashton Drake dolls that are about 20years old. I would like to get a valuation on them to put them up for sale.

Answer Was this helpful? 8

I have in excess of 20 Ashton Drake dolls, plus accessories. I acquired them over the years and they are still boxed (that's presentation box and outer box).

I need a valuation and an outlet to sell.

Answer Was this helpful? 2

I inherited 4 Ashton Drake dolls. All have numbers on the back of their necks. Can you please tell me what they are worth? The numbers are: 2937 2A, yellow dress, HT944, lavender dress, 1023 FA pink dress, and H T3488 yellow dress and parasol.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

I have a lot of Ashton Drake dolls. How do I find the selling value of these? There are too many to post pics.

Answer Was this helpful? 2

I have a cute as a button doll. It has 1994 on the neck and model no. 2A92037 on the back. It is in mint condition and in the original paper and box. What would it be valued at?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

What is the value of my complete Ashton Drake Nativity doll set?

I want to find the value of my dolls in preparation for selling them.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a porcelain Ashton Drake Galleries doll, "Jesus Walks on Water", which I have had for many years. Could you please let me know the value and what to do with it?

I have the matching pair of Ashton-Drake Galleries Snugglepot and Cuddlepie dolls which were discontinued in 1999. Please find an image attached. I was hoping to find out how much these may be worth?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I bought 2 small baby dolls that have numbers on them and are dated 1992. One says Hannah on the back of the neck by the number. The other one is a boy, no name, but it has a number.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a Dianna Effner's Classic Collection Original & First Emily By Ashton Drake 1996. The doll was never out of her box. I need to know how much she is worth.

I bought a Mother's Day doll about 15 years ago. It is still in all its original packaging in mint condition. Any ideas of the value today, please?

I am trying to find the value on a 1986 version "Heather, picture perfect baby".

I purchased Ashton Drake's Matthew baby doll in 1989. He is in the original packing and is in great condition. I also have the original box with a few scratches as well as the shipping box.

I also have the original merchandise purchase receipt. Can anyone tell me if he is valuable at this time or should I hold on to him?

I came across this doll and I'm curious about how much it's worth.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Do you know what year the Thomas Kincaid "Garden of Prayer" bride doll was issued?

How much is this mini doll worth? It is a Her First Steps, number 37767A.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

What is the value of artist Lena Liu, the Ashton Drake doll "Ruby"?

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have seen questions asked about the current value of 20 year old Ashton Drake dolls. I have 3 and they were all signed by the artist (Yolanda Bello).

I even have photos of she and I with the dolls. How does this affect the value?

I was gifted a Ashton Drake Galleries doll. Could you please tell me the doll's value. The doll is the first issue in the "Caught in the Act" Collection from the "Catch Me If You Can!"

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have probably over 100 Ashton Drake dolls. How do I go about finding the value and then selling them?

Can anyone tell me about this Ashton-drake doll? I'm looking for more information like her name and maybe value. She is in great condition and seems to be a few years old.

If there are any sites where I can find this information please let me know.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a Ashton-Drake Galleries porcelain doll in the original box. This one was retired in 1994. It is complete with the numbered certificate of authenticity.

I have a "Baby Minnie" from the Disney Babies in Dreamland collection. The certificate number is 1282 FC. What's it worth?

I have a 1993 Ashton Drake/Dianna Ellmer number TD3460. I would like to know the approximate value.

Answer Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Load More