Finding the Value of Heritage Signature Collection Dolls

Category Dolls
There are many manufacturers of porcelain dolls. Some of these dolls are quite valuable; others are not. It can require some time and research to find the value of your doll. This is a guide about finding the value of Heritage Signature collection dolls.

I have a Heritage Signature Collection doll. It is Angel 2007-Cadence. I am trying to find the value.

Answers

Best Answer

These dolls are mass produced by various companies, and lose value instead of gain. It may be worth $35 max.

I have a Heritage Signature Collection doll. She still has her box and certificate. I've tried looking for her online, but no luck. She has a fairy like outfit on, including a purple dress with wings and wand, and ballerina slippers.

She has short blonde hair with a hairband. She's very cute, but I cannot find how much she's worth online Does anyone know?

Answers

Heritage Signature dolls are mass-produced and are worth $25 or less. The box and certificates are meaningless.

I have a brand new Signature Heritage 2002 angel doll named Angelica. What should I sell it for?

Answers

Unfortunately, these dolls are worth far less than you paid for it. You can ask for $25, but you will get a lot of offers for less.

Is this your doll (see ebay Link): www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...

Most have sat unsold for many months. One did sell for $24.95 so that would be today's actual market value.

Post back what you fetch for yours! That would be that day's current market value! Happy selling!! Be sure to package her very carefully so she does not arrive in a million pieces! The USPS has been BRUTAL lately.

I knew they weren't as valuable as many hope. However, this particular one seems to be more valuable than the others whenever I tried to look it up. This is what confused me.

As I mentioned above, I did research and agree that most get around $25 if you're lucky. However, a couple places had this particular doll priced higher than average. Thus my confusion. Still $25 ish?

So how I look at all things resale, is value what someone has actually paid for an item. Sellers can ask any dollar amount they want, but value is only what someone will pay. Since one has sold at the 25ish range, that is about the highest most people will go.

That said, you can ask whatever amount you want for it, and maybe someone will desperately want this item and be willing to pay a high amount. My guess is you will fetch in the 25 dollar range when all is said and done.

The resale market in general has tanked since 2008. I have never seen things so bad (except for designer clothing which seems to be on the upswing with sites like Poshmark).

Everything else second hand..not so much!!

Hope you fetch a bundle!! Post back how it goes!

Thanks for your reply. Not really wanting to make a bunch, just want to get what it's worth. So $25 it is.

I am looking for the value of a doll from the Heritage Signature Collection. She is a sailor doll with a telescope. She looks old, but I'm not sure. I have really bad judgment on these things. She has a certificate of authenticity, she still has bubble wrap around her feet and arms and plastic all over her.

She's not in the box, but part of the box is still attached to her. She has her telescope, but she's missing her boat if she came with. The boat I'm not too sure on that one either if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Answers

These dolls are mass produced and not worth much. The most expensive one on eBay was $25

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the rather misleading term limited edition in their names and may also have an essentially worthless certificate of authenticity.

A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

collectdolls.about.com/.../blgallp.htm

Heritage dolls are mass produced and they make several dolls with the same name but maybe different clothes and toys. eBay is the biggest place where dolls are sold and there are usually so many to choose from that a buyer rarely has to pay very much and shipping is expensive which adds to the cost of the doll.
The dolls are usually wrapped in the plastic by someone (auction maybe) to try and keep dolls clean. These dolls may not sell for even $5 at these auction.
There is one doll like yours listed on eBay for $28 but it may not sell at that price. A similar one recently sold for $14.
If you are interested in selling, I would suggest listing it on a local site (like Craigslist) for maybe $25 and you may be lucky. She is supposed to have a sailboat as well.
Here are the listings from a recent eBay site.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675...

I have a decent collection of porcelain dolls. Some of which haven't been removed from their packaging, and some that have been a little worn down from being displayed on my shelf. I have no idea what these beautiful dolls are worth. I have seen that most have been mass produced, but I am just generally looking to see how much the entire collection would be worth?

Answers

They look lovely! Doll prices are all over the board from worthless to worth something.

My suggestion is to go to eBay and find each doll and look for sold prices. (The sold button is on the left when you scroll down on a computer or tablet). Not sure if you do it on a phone where it is located.

Match the doll exactly to get the prices.

If there are none sold, unclick the sold button and just look at completed and see what they ARE NOT selling for. This means that your doll may sell if someone priced it lower. Only SOLD prices tell you today's market value. If there is more than one sale at different prices, you have to average the prices together.

Doll collections (whole lots) are hard to sell. Those are best done at an auction or consignment store or you could try Facebook Marketplace or Next Door or LetGo for a local pick up.

It is best to try to sell them one by one--which is time consuming, but it is the best way to get full value for each doll...vs. good doll's value being pulled down by a doll in the lot that is "worthless" meaning not selling (they all have worth as a lovely doll...I am only talking about what someone will PAY for them).

The other challenge is the doll market is soft and IF someone wants a doll...they may be looking for ONE to finish his/her collection, not a whole collection.

When you sell dolls online, be sure to box and weigh the doll and DO NOT let eBay calculate postage. Do the calculation yourself (you may need to click on the advanced seller tab. Enter the box measurements and the actual weight. You can add a dollar or so for handling here also.

I was trying to find the Belle doll to give you a value, but there are about a dozen different box versions of Belle Barbie and I would need to know the year and the size to give you a better value. There were WAY too many to sort through to try to match the boxes to the photo :(

Post back with updates! Blessings!! Thanks for sharing.

I have been looking for this doll for 2 days. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Answers

I would send this picture to liveauctioneers.com. They will identify it and tell you what its worth. www.liveauctioneers.com/.../41789661_the-heritage-signature-collection...

I am not positive, but I think she is the Heritage Signature Collection Harmony-angel Doll Item#:12299.

Does she have the wings in the back?

If not, she may be one of the Heritage Signature Collection Christmas dolls--they had a variety of dolls in Victorian gowns similar to yours.

Hope that gets you started to confirm her ID.

As to her value, most are sitting out there unsold anywhere between $5 and $50, which I find so sad as they are lovely.

I suggest to most folks with lovely dolls that the best value is to find a child to love her!!

Blessings!

I am trying to find the value of the Heritage Signature Collection porcelain dolls listed below.
Navajo "ANABA"
Julia & Joanna
Tex on his rocking horse
Carissa
Peggy Sue Rock and Roll
All are in their boxes and in great shape.

Answers

They are worth from $10 to $30, depending on who is selling them on ebay.

So here is the low down! Sold prices give you today's value. If there are items that aren't sold, I suggest checking back to eBay to find the sold values and that will give you today's market value.

Below is what I know:

Navajo "ANABA" are sitting unsold on eBay as low as 11.99. Lowered to around 5-6, they may sell

Julia & Joanna one set sold for 33.00 (no shipping so SELLER paid shipping which dropped their profit a lot). Most are sitting unsold at 9.99

Tex on his rocking horse is sitting unsold at 49.99 (for a long time unsold)

Carissa has been also sitting unsold for a long time at 25.00

Peggy Sue Rock and Roll sold for a whopping 4.00. There are many at much higher values sitting unsold for months

Best wishes to you on your sales!

I am looking for the value on this porcelain doll. It has never been out of the box, but maybe it was mass produced. I am not sure.

Answers

Yes, it is mass-produced. That certificate means nothing. It sells for $25 or less.

She has not sold yet, so you will want to watch her and find out what she sells for and that will be today's market value:

www.ebay.com/.../302878981996?hash=item4684fe7f6c...

The link above shows what I think is the same doll. There are none in sold at the moment so I don't have today's value today.

I have a doll that I don't need and I was thinking of selling it. But I don't know how much it's worth and I don't know the name. Hopefully you can help me and tell me how much it's worth.

Answers

The Heritage Collection dolls are mass produced and the value is very low. You can check eBay and Etsy for your doll but it may take a while since you do not know her name and eBay currently has about 350 dolls listed.

Here are the present listing on eBay.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&...

Dolls of this kind are very slow sellers even at a very low asking price.

Here is a link that shows what some of these dolls recently sold for:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_odkw=world+book+encyclopedia...

Value? probably between $15 - 30 dollars.

I am seeing them on Amazon for up to $60.