Finding the Value of Heritage Signature Collection Dolls

Category Dolls
There are many manufacturers of porcelain dolls. Some of these dolls are quite valuable; others are not. It can require some time and research to find the value of your doll. This is a guide about finding the value of Heritage Signature collection dolls.

I am looking for the value of a doll from the Heritage Signature Collection. She is a sailor doll with a telescope. She looks old, but I'm not sure. I have really bad judgment on these things. She has a certificate of authenticity, she still has bubble wrap around her feet and arms and plastic all over her. She's not in the box, but part of the box is still attached to her. She has her telescope, but she's missing her boat if she came with. The boat I'm not too sure on that one either if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Answers

These dolls are mass produced and not worth much. The most expensive one on eBay was $25

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the rather misleading term limited edition in their names and may also have an essentially worthless certificate of authenticity.

A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd … rary/blgallp.htm

Heritage dolls are mass produced and they make several dolls with the same name but maybe different clothes and toys. eBay is the biggest place where dolls are sold and there are usually so many to choose from that a buyer rarely has to pay very much and shipping is expensive which adds to the cost of the doll.
The dolls are usually wrapped in the plastic by someone (auction maybe) to try and keep dolls clean. These dolls may not sell for even $5 at these auction.

There is one doll like yours listed on eBay for $28 but it may not sell at that price. A similar one recently sold for $14.
If you are interested in selling, I would suggest listing it on a local site (like Craigslist) for maybe $25 and you may be lucky. She is supposed to have a sailboat as well.
Here are the listings from a recent eBay site.

https://www.eba … oll&_sacat=0

I have a Heritage Signature Collection doll. It is Angel 2007-Cadence. I am trying to find the value.

Answers

These dolls are mass produced by various companies, and lose value instead of gain. It may be worth $35 max.

Worth of porcelain doll.

Step 1
Go to this link your doll is listed but you have to sign in too find out price https://www.wor … in-doll-95922527

I have a doll that I don't need and I was thinking of selling it. But I don't know how much it's worth and I don't know the name.

Hopefully you can help me and tell me how much it's worth.

Answers

The Heritage Collection dolls are mass produced and the value is very low. You can check eBay and Etsy for your doll but it may take a while since you do not know her name and eBay currently has about 350 dolls listed.

Here are the present listing on eBay.

http://www.ebay … d=p2045573.m1684

Dolls of this kind are very slow sellers even at a very low asking price.

Here is a link that shows what some of these dolls recently sold for:

http://www.ebay … oll&_sacat=0

Value? probably between $15 - 30 dollars.

I am seeing them on Amazon for up to $60.