Finding the Value of Leonardo Collection Porcelain Dolls?

Category Dolls
Leonardo Collection porcelain dolls are mass produced, making them affordable to buy, but also typically resulting in a lower resale value. This is a page about finding the value of Leonardo Collection porcelain dolls.

I have this doll. It's 17 inches tall. What is her name? I would also like to know the value. The number on the box is lp8238.

Answers

Best Answer

Dolls of all kinds are just not selling and the ones selling are being sold for such low prices it appears that some sellers are probably paying the buyer to take their doll.

If you do not find her name on the tag, box or doll then you probably will never find her name. Most dolls of this brand do not have names or names were on tags that are no longer available.

You can do research - especially on eBay - and find similar dolls but just remember that asking prices are not value prices but are the price a seller would like to receive for their doll.
Also, dolls are very slow sellers and some sellers keep their dolls listed for months/years and may never sell. I have watched one doll that has been listed for over 4 years and still no sale.

Here is a link to eBay Leonardo dolls that are similar so check them out and place a watch on some to see if they sell.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=+Leonardo+Collection...

If you want to know what someone was willing to pay you can check out eBay's sold listings.

I want to sell these dolls. They are Leonardo Collection porcelain dolls. I just wanted to see if anyone could help me with a price. I will sell them all together.

Answers

Best Answer

These dolls are ranging from $10 to $40.There are a lot of these dolls on the market ,and more so sense the holidays have passed .I suggest maybe a auction/bid price for the lot to bring in a better price!

Best Answer

The Leonardo company makes mass-produced dolls that are sold on the market worldwide. The price of these dolls has declined so much over the years and people are selling off their dolls right and left. Not a lot of people are interested in buying dolls and list them all the time.

If you really want to sell them I would look for a buyer in your own area. Maybe you can sell them easier and get a little bit more movey for your set. Today it is hard to sell the dolls for just $5 each. Hopefully you can find a buyer who is willing to pay a bit more for your dolls.

I have recently come into approximately 20 Leonardo dolls some of which are duplicates. I have no idea how old they are or what they are worth.

By Jennie from Gwent, Wales

Answers

Best Answer

If you search on eBay you will find so many of these dolls being sold. They are dolls that are mass produced and don't bring much of a resale value at all. Most of the dolls are selling for 2 or 3 dollars each.

Best Answer

These are mass-produced dolls worth less than $25 each

When I was born my great nan brought me a porcelain doll, but I wasn't allowed to have it till I was older. I'm not interested in selling her, but I would like to know how much she is worth.

She is a Leonardo Collector's porcelain doll and her name is Marilyn. Her face is porcelain and I reckon her hands are too.
Here is a picture.

By Wolfy C from North Wales, UK

Answers

Best Answer

These dolls are beautiful and all but they are mass produced. The price people are selling them on eBay for are $10 to $20 only. Most of them are not sold and the listing is cancelled.

Best Answer

These are mass-produced and worth less than what you paid. You could get $25 max.

I have an immaculate Sister Francis doll with stand, certificate, and box. I just wanted to find out how much it may be worth. Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the rather misleading term limited edition in their names.

A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

collectdolls.about.com/.../blgallp.htm

We recently came across a Leonardo Collection doll, and bought it. Yet from the images online, she is very interesting and unusual compared to most of the other Leonardo porcelain dolls. We managed to find one on eBay which was in rather bad condition compared to ours. She has ginger curled hair, with a petit, realistic look on her face, with green blue eyes, she contains a green and white pearl necklace, she wears a mainly green dress, with leaves and flowers on it, then the tutu bottom to the dress has strokes of other colours, such as pink, blue and yellow, to finish off she wear solid green garment, then sandals at her feet.

As I said before she is usually and it sat in a legs to the side position.i have failed to mention before she has angel like fairy wings. Thank you!

By Chloe

Answers

Best Answer

These dolls are mass produced and rarely sell for very much - usually much less than the cost when new. Also, dolls are usually very hard to sell as shipping is expensive and a lot of trouble due to being very easily broken.

Sellers sometimes list similar dolls for months and months and may never sell one. You can try Google, Amazon, Craigslist (best place for dolls as no shipping cost) and retry eBay for even similar dolls. These dolls are best bought just for yourself and not for resale.

I would like to find out the value of this doll.

Answers

They are worth at most 25.00.Go on E-Bay.

There are a lot of dolls on the market from this, they range from $10 up to $35 on Ebay. Maybe you could do a auction/bid for better price, or yard sale to save on shipping.

The real value of the doll is determined when the doll is sold. Most of these dolls are mass-produced and sold off at such a low price right now. People can ask what they want for the dolls but there are not a lot of people buying them right now. The most I have seen dolls selling for at the moment are 5 to 15 dollars each. That is a low price and most people list the dolls for around $25 and just take the best offer.

It could be semi easily unloaded for $5. It probably can realistically be listed for anywhere from $5 to $15. Some overly optmistic doll broker might say it's worth as much as $30 which is probably an utter fantasy considering the market is oversaturated with these mass produced 'treasures' and few people actually want them.

And that's only if it's intact, from the box

I do not now the history of these. Can someone help me please?

Thank you.

Answers

These are both mass-produced dolls. Their value decreases, not increases. It doesn't matter if they were never taken out of the box. They are worth at most $25.

There are a lot of posts about this brand on our beloved Thrifty Fun site. Here are a two of the links:

www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Leonardo-Collection-Doll...

www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Leonardo-Collection-Porcelain...

Researching them is time consuming because the company frequently reused names...so for example there may be 5-6 Lauren's over the years, for example. If you have the COA that will give all of the necessary info to make it easier to find the value.

The best way to find the value is to find the exact doll and see how much it sold for on eBay or one of the other auction/resale sites.

I can tell you generally these dolls may sell, may sit for months unsold. They sell between $1 and $20 on average.

How much would a 55cm tall baby porcelain doll be worth? The doll is 55cm high by 25cm shoulder to shoulder. The doll has brown eyes, in a blue outfit and comes with a teddy bear and a blanket. The certificate of authenticity is still with the doll and the doll is in an immaculate condition. The box which the doll is kept in has a few marks but just general after being stored for a while. Any help on this item would be appreciated.

By Anna-Mae S. from Wellingborough, Northants

Answers

You can check out eBay, Google and other doll sites for information.

I have a porcelain doll. It's from the Leonardo collection. It is a boy dressed in soft fabrics and delicate lace. His name is Robert. Everything is in good condition.

By Thomas

Answers

You should research eBay, Craigslist, and Google for information.

How much is Rhona, from the Leonardo Collectors collection worth?

By Mary

What is the value of Lp1466? Her name is Heather. There is a crown with swords on top of the box. The doll and box are in excellent condition. She is dressed like she is from Ireland or the UK. Just looking at the way; her hair is red. I want to know the value of this doll.

By Sheila

I have a Leonardo Diane doll approximately 30/40 inches in size. I have no idea if it's old or new and would like to know how to find out if it is of any value.

By cinderslg from northern Ireland

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsDecember 7, 2018
😷
📓
🐛
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Leonardo-Collection-Doll.html