Value of Collectible Memories Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
Many manufacturers have produced collectible porcelain dolls over the years. Some have notable value others less so. This is a page about determining the value of Collectible Memories porcelain dolls.

I have two porcelain dolls from Collectible Memories. Both appear to be somewhat vintage and have certificates of authenticity. They were designed by Norma. I cannot find information about them anywhere. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

Best Answer

I saw the 30-inch doll for $74.25 on bonanza.com.

Best Answer

These dolls are lovely but this type of doll usually does not have a high resale value. The maker tends to mass produce them and this just makes them very "common".

eBay has several hundred listed - all sizes and styles:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2053587...

But if you look at the sold items you can get a more realistic idea of the true worth:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Collectible...

I have a Collectible Memories genuine porcelain doll "Jane". It is still in the box. I never got it out and handled it. It also has the the stand. What is her value or what does she typically go for?

Answers

Best Answer

Is she the 14 inch gal? I have seen your exact gal being offered on various websites from 4.99 to 9.99. All have sat unsold for months so I cannot confirm her current market value which always equals a sold price.

If she were mine, I would start at 9.99 and take best offer.

Thanks for sharing her! She is a cutie!

Best Answer

The doll value is surprisingly low and they sell for very little these days. The company makes dolls in lots of 1000 to 2000 dolls each time and this drives down the value of the doll after it has been sold. There are some people who just want to sell the doll and get rid of the doll but they still have problems even though they are asking just $5 for the doll. You are looking at a price between $5 to $15 for the doll. Try selling it offline you may get a better price for this doll.

Best Answer

Such cute dolls.
Dolls have the lowest value in history and I do not see any reason for that to improve as dolls are just not on very many 'wanted' lists anymore.

Girls are more interested in electronic items and cell phones even at a very young age. I believe this trend will continue or go even further and dolls will be almost a thing of the past as has happened to so many other things.

We can quote you figures but sometimes it helps sink in when you can actually see what is happening.
Here is the link to eBay Collectible Memories dolls so you can see what others are asking for their dolls and you might wish to place a watch on one or two to see if they sell (there are no Jane dolls listed right now but that does not really mean anything). A "Jane" doll would have to be special for the name to improve value (most listings do not have a name) and there does not appear to be anything special or unusual about your doll.

Doll collectors are not searching for this type doll no matter the price. Maybe a grandmother might place something special on a 'Jane' doll but may never see yours since there are so many listed.
eBay is the largest doll selling site in the world and there are presently more than 1,500 of this brand listed for sale.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524...

The only place to try and find any kind of current value to find the same or very similar doll under sold listings on eBay.
You do not state the size of your doll but many sellers do not show this either. Usually, even with higher shipping costs, larger (18" and over) still sell for more money but no one has any idea how long a seller has had a doll listed before it sold.

If you still wish to sell then you might try listing her on Facebook Marketplace.or other sites with local pick up only.

I would like to find the value of a Collectible Memories fine bisque porcelain doll. It is a limited collector's edition, Paula Beth. It has a hand crafted face, arms, and legs. She has hand tailored fabric-trimming, accessories, a rocking horse, plus a certificate of authenticity, and display stand included.

The doll is pretty old and I want to know its value in order to sell it.

Answers

Best Answer

I believe this is your gal and she is on eBay right now at a fixed price of 8.99 + shipping. She's been unsold for quite a while now, which is sad. She may sell in the 4-5 dollar range...but I am sure the seller is not even happy that she is not selling at 8.99

You will want to watch her to see if she sells and that will give you her exact value OR you can list yours for less and then a buyer would pick yours vs. this one.

www.ebay.com/.../312270871763?epid=2202019694&hash...

I feel bad she is not worth more. She is adorable!

I ask this question because I cannot seem to find Reesa anywhere. I am wondering if anyone knows how much she is worth. I see the other folks for sale, but not her.

Answers

Best Answer

Collectible Memories dolls are mass-produced and are usually not more than $25 used.

I have a Collectible Memories porcelain doll. She is 28" tall. Her name is Arleen. I've attached a photo. What is her approximate value? She is in excellent shape.

Answers

Best Answer

It is not worth more than about 30.00 dollars.
Check E-Bay.

I have a Collectible Memories Reesa doll still in the box and am hoping to find out what it is worth. Please?

Answers

Best Answer

These dolls were mass-produced. I have seen them on eBay for less than $20.

My doll is in its package. It is a limited edition Collectible Memories, genuine porcelain doll. I don't know what year or anything about it. How do I find out?

Answers

Best Answer

These dolls are mass-produced. They have very little monetary value, but are pretty. They usually come with a certificate that tells you what number in the series is was. The doll should also have the markings on the neck, back or foot.

What is the value of a Collectible Memories genuine porcelain doll, limited collector's edition 29 inches tall. She has a handcrafted face, arms, and legs of fine bisque porcelain. The clothing is hand tailored fabric, trimming, and accessories. I have the certificate of authenticity. The display stand is included. I have 3 dolls: Jennifer, Anne Shirley, and Allison.

By Daniel L.

Answers

Best Answer

EBay has them for Bid/Sale up to about $30.00. Some offered online selling for $10-$25. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced.

What is the value of a Collectible Memories porcelain doll "Lila"? I would also like to know the value of my Collectors Choice limited edition porcelain doll (can't find name). She has a red dress on and she is sitting next to a dresser with umbrella and necklace hanging from dresser

By Alishia

Answers

Best Answer

You can do your own research on eBay, Google etc. There are a lot of dolls available now.

I found her in a plastic airtight box filled with newspaper. She's in perfect condition, and has a tag on her wrist that reads "Collectible Memories: Porcelain Dolls: Taylor".

By Jessica W. from West Palm, FL

Answers

Best Answer

Hi - you may find some info on eBay, Google, etsy or Replacements.com.

Can anybody tell me any information on the Collectible Memories genuine porcelain doll, Samuel?

Answers

This is a mass-produced doll and worth around $25

From the packaging and the box, the doll is stored in this is a doll that is mass produced. The doll more than likely sold for $50 to $80 depending on where it was purchased.

Unfortunately, mass-produced dolls like this don't have a high resale value and most people end up selling them for $10 or just giving them away. It is very hard to actually sell one.

Anonymous

Quite the dapper little guy!

They were made by a company called Tuss Inc. out of MO. Here is a link about the company: www.buzzfile.com/.../Tuss,-Inc-314-786-5782

They were sold at many retail outlets like larger Hallmark stores, and stores that specialized in home decor, the occasional toy and department store.

He had a sailor girl "sister" named Kenzie. She was sweet also! You sometimes see them being sold together.

Sadly, he and his sister did not hold their value in today's market--there are several unsold on ebay in the under $11 range like this guy:
www.ebay.com/.../401551370473?hash=item5d7e53a8e9...

and both together unsold in the $49 range:
www.ebay.com/.../323297195474?hash=item4b4603b5d2...

Some of the Collectible Memories brand dolls are still valued (meaning selling on eBay) for around what they cost in the 1990s-early 2000 (in the $20-30 range).

If he were mine, and I had space, I would put him on a shelf and enjoy him. Keep him in nice shape and maybe in another 10-15 years he may increase in value--of course that is never a guarantee.

Why I think there is a possibility is today people are dumping dolls like crazy to get back closets and shelf space and there is going to be a contingent of those folks in 15 years who are going to feel nostalgic for their past and may go looking for him. Then supply will be low, demand may be higher and his value may increase!

Hope this is helpful!

Do a search on "Google" put in all the info. you have. Also check on eBay to see if any dolls like yours are offered for sale, and check Craigslist.

I can't seem to find the value of my sister's porcelain doll. On the box it says Memories Classic Collection. I've looked everywhere and I can't find the doll not even on eBay. She wants to know what it's worth.

I am trying to find the value of a Collectible Memories club, musical collection, genuine porcelain doll, Camille.

Her name is Olivia, she's a wind up doll that moves a bit and plays a lovely song. (I am not sure if it matters, but her designer's name is Norma.)

I have multiple dolls I would like to see how much they are worth. This is one of them: it is a Collectible Memories porcelain Doll: Tatiana.

I have a Collectible Memory Doll, Vanessa, still in the box. Does anybody know about how much it is worth?

I have a Collectible Memories porcelain doll still in the box. I have been told it has never been opened. It does have a rip in the bottom of the box as you can see in the picture. I'm wondering how much this will cost if I were to sell it.

Answers

This doll is worth no more than $25, even if never taken out of the box. The rip in the box doesnt matter much

She is beautiful!

Right now there are no completed/SOLD auctions on eBay that match her, so it is hard to give her exact current market value. I only use SOLD auctions and look for exact matches to give value...as there are often similar items where one has value and one doesn't. The way I research condition does matter...so one with a perfect box may fetch a small amount higher than one with an imperfect box--I would judge value on the exact match.

That said, there are a large number of unsold similar dolls in a variety of price ranges from the low (5.00 up to the mid 20.00), which points to the sad glut of dolls out on the market at the moment. Unfortunately for collectors, eBay and Etsy have kind of killed the "value" on these as they used to be rare and now are almost literally a dime a dozen.

The way the market runs, since there is a glut TODAY and many people are purging them now to get space back, eventually they may become more scarce and therefore more sought after and have their value grow. You never know with the market! Stranger things have happened!!

Anonymous

Oh okay thank you for telling me :)

This doll is still in the box, 6" tall. Her name is Tessa and she is from the Victorian Collection.

I have a genuine porcelain limited editionAbigail doll. This was found in storage with my grandmother's stuff. I can't find this exact doll anywhere can anyone help? I know there are some on eBay for $30ish, but I figured I would check anyways.

Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsOctober 25, 2017
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 11:28:55 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️