Value of Dynasty Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
A porcelain baby doll by Dynasty Dolls
Dolls that we had as children or ones that you have inherited may have acquired value over time. This is a guide about value of Dynasty porcelain dolls.

I have a musical, moving head bisque doll by Dynasty Doll Collection made in Taiwan, but have done search after search and can't find her for sale or in image searches anywhere! I am wanting her value. She has "real" eyeballs and plays music while her head rotates. She also has a bisque face, hands, and feet with rope holding them to her body which appears to be a type of thick Styrofoam. She has very detailed hands and feet even showing finger and toenails. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a bunch!

Dynasty Dolls are selling for less than $20 on eBay.

I'm finding them between $18 and $40 online

You may not find this particular doll but will find many like it and the value will be approximately the same. Dolls that are made in such high numbers are rarely very valuable and the condition also has a lot to do with value (it appears the elastic is "gone" from the sleeves and pants legs of your doll).

Cute doll but the value (actually selling) would be somewhere between $8 and 25 dollars and it might take a very long time to sell.

I have a Dynasty Collection doll. The doll's name is Margarita, but I can't seem to locate her anywhere online to get her value. She's in mint condition and still has plastic around her hands and feet, and all the tags are intact. She has never been removed from the box.

Answers

These dolls are mass-produced and not worth much, even if never opened. Enjoy them for what they are.

The dolls in this collection very rarely sell for more than a few dollars and even more - dolls are very slow sellers so many are relisted many times and may never sell - even at very low prices.

You may not find this particular doll but most of the dolls are of about the same value - occasionally one model might sell for a little more but not too often.

Here is a link to the dolls presently listed on eBay from the Dynasty Collection and the second link are the dolls that actually sold and the price someone paid.

https://www.eba … oll&_sacat=0

https://www.eba … own&_sacat=0

I am looking to sell a Kelsey Dynasty Dolls Collection doll, but I don't know her value. She's pretty old and in great condition, but I found absolutely nothing online about this particular model or even about the designer. Can someone help me?

By Charles M.

Hi - there are all sizes of Dynasty dolls listed on eBay and Google. I did see a Kelsey doll on Google but the value listed was unreal as most of these dolls sell for a low figure but yours could be more valuable.

You may have to spend some time looking for similar dolls to get any idea as to the value of yours.

There are over 800 Dynasty dolls listed right now on eBay but the best place to look is on "sold" dolls (left hand side of eBay screen) to see the "true" price people are paying.

Dolls are so plentiful that it is very difficult to obtain even a "good" price anymore. Just has to be a rare doll to reach even 25.00.

There are other sites to check but after eBay and Google?

I have a Dynasty Doll Collection doll, Jennifer, that I am thinking about selling, but I have no idea how much she is worth. She is still in the original box, paper, everything. I also have the certificate of authenticity and tags on her. I would like to find an honest answer on her worth.

I have a Dynasty Doll - named Tatiana #28/950 pieces worldwide. Does anyone have an idea of its' value?

By Nancy W. from Tacoma, WA