Value of Dynasty Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
Dolls that we had as children or ones that you have inherited may have acquired value over time. This is a page about value of Dynasty porcelain dolls.

I can not find a similar doll from the Dynasty Collection. Its name is Chelsea.

Answers

Best Answer

To find her exactly to get her true value, you may need to search eBay and Etsy for examples of a sold version using the terms victorian or dark blue dress and hat + dynasty collection.

I did a quick search and found many that were almosts...people don't often list the dolly name, just the brand and the dress color or hair color.

Sadly this brand, in general did not hold its value in today's market. They made WAY to many similars.

You can get an idea of the value in general by doing eBay completed and looking at the count and then clicking on the sold and it goes down by 2/3 to 3/4.

And the ones that sold are selling usually under $10.

She may have more value if you can find an exact match to her, but that may take weeks for her to come up using the more generic search method.

If you are going to sell her, you can always start high and take best offer.

OR, give her to a child who will love her!! That is the best way to spread kindness and joy!!

What is the value of my porcelain doll? She is from the Dynasty Collection and her name is Kimiko. She was purchased in 1990 for $150.00. I have seen one on an auction site for $2,500.00.

Answers

The dolls from the Dynasty Collection are going for $50 and less on eBay. www.ebay.com/.../bn_99100822

My dad found a Dynasty doll and he wanted me to find out it's value. Her name is Sweetie.

Answers

The asking price of this one is $3.20. www.ebay.com/.../323623420064

I have a limited edition Dynasty doll from 1991, not out of box. It is a JCPenney annual doll of the year. Her name is Ashley.

Answers

Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include a fake certification, the rather misleading term limited edition etc., in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

collectdolls.about.com/.../blgallp.htm

These dolls are mass-produced, so they are not rare and have very little value.

There worth about 30 dollars.Check E-Bay.

I am trying to find any info on this Dynasty doll. It is 16" with a tag that says "Terry" on it.

I have a boy/girl Dynasty pair named Kevin and Anna. Their Dynasty tags are different (though both are from Cardinal, Inc., Kevin's label says "Anna Collection"). The boxes are the same, but they can't have come out together because their outfit color differs: her is black and his navy blue. But the styles are a very good match; his bowtie and her hair bow are the same.

He wears a white shirt and a navy blue vested suit and cap. Her black dress has a pleated skirt edged with white lace. I don't know what country they represent; the style is not familiar to me. They have never been unwrapped (protective plastic around limbs), but the boxes are damaged. Do you know what I should ask as a selling price?

I have a Dynasty Collection boy doll. Where can I find a date of manufacture and a price? He is wearing a USA outfit!

Answers

Im not sure how to find the date of manufacture, but I do know these dolls lose their value. They are less than $25.

I have a musical, moving head bisque doll by Dynasty Doll Collection made in Taiwan, but have done search after search and can't find her for sale or in image searches anywhere! I am wanting her value. She has "real" eyeballs and plays music while her head rotates.

She also has a bisque face, hands, and feet with rope holding them to her body which appears to be a type of thick Styrofoam. She has very detailed hands and feet even showing finger and toenails. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks a bunch!

Answers

Dynasty Dolls are selling for less than $20 on eBay.

I'm finding them between $18 and $40 online

You may not find this particular doll but will find many like it and the value will be approximately the same. Dolls that are made in such high numbers are rarely very valuable and the condition also has a lot to do with value (it appears the elastic is "gone" from the sleeves and pants legs of your doll).

Cute doll but the value (actually selling) would be somewhere between $8 and 25 dollars and it might take a very long time to sell.

I can not find anything about this doll.

My daughter was given a porcelain Dynasty Doll named Emily still in the box with all tags still on and certificate of Authentication as well. My daughter is only 3 so I'm putting it up till she's older, but I tried to do a Google search on her to see what year she was made or her worth so when I finally give it to my daughter I could tell her all about it, but couldn't find this specific doll. So if anyone could tell me anything about our Dynasty Doll Emily I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

I have a Dynasty doll, Nadine. I am trying to figure out her value as her price range varies wildly on the internet.
Thanks!

Answers

Dynasty dolls are mass produced. They lose value rather than gain. Most of these dolls are $25 and less

The reason the price value varies so on the internet is because the doll is mass produced. Most people who have this doll and no longer want it, try to sell it off at a very low price. Others, feel they deserve more for the doll because they paid a good price for it when it was new. In all reality, if a doll is not made by a famous doll maker the price range is $7 to $25 dollars. You'll just have to determine how much you want to ask for yours.

I would like to know the approximate value of a Musical Dynasty doll. I want to sell it, but have no idea where to start.
Thank you for your help!

Answers

These dolls are mass produced and so plentiful that most are not valued at more than $30 but usually even less.
The only information supplied is "musical Dynasty doll" so it would be difficult for someone to pinpoint your doll. You may be able to go on eBay and use the dolls name and size and find your doll.

Here are typical listings on eBay (the largest doll site in the world) and also the third link is to dolls recently sold.

www.ebay.com/.../372003572580

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4840.m570...

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Musical...

They are worth about 20 dollars.You can go on E-Bay over a two month period and watch what your doll sells for.Make sure it is actual sales and not listed prices.You could try selling it for more at a yard sale or somewhere else.

I have a Dynasty Collection doll. The doll's name is Margarita, but I can't seem to locate her anywhere online to get her value. She's in mint condition and still has plastic around her hands and feet, and all the tags are intact. She has never been removed from the box.

Answers

These dolls are mass-produced and not worth much, even if never opened. Enjoy them for what they are.

The dolls in this collection very rarely sell for more than a few dollars and even more - dolls are very slow sellers so many are relisted many times and may never sell - even at very low prices.
You may not find this particular doll but most of the dolls are of about the same value - occasionally one model might sell for a little more but not too often.

Here is a link to the dolls presently listed on eBay from the Dynasty Collection and the second link are the dolls that actually sold and the price someone paid.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_odkw=Dynasty+Collection+doll...

She is a 1989 Dynasty doll, Anna collection named Eva. I want to know more about her so if you do have some info please let me know. I love to learn about my dolls.

I would like to know how much my porcelain doll from the Dynasty doll collection is worth. His name is Randy. Who buys them?

Answers

Dynasty dolls are mass-produced and only worth from $15-$25. You can sell it on eBay.

Why is the Dynasty doll Alexis, in the blue dress, so expensive when others are worth next to nothing? I can't seem to find out why the huge price difference between that one and all the rest.

Answers

Prices are determined by supply and demand. This doll has a high demand, and a low supply.

I have a Dynasty Doll Collection doll, Jennifer, that I am thinking about selling, but I have no idea how much she is worth. She is still in the original box, paper, everything. I also have the certificate of authenticity and tags on her. I would like to find an honest answer on her worth.

Answers

These are mass-produced dolls with little value, even if never taken out of the box. If you got $25 for it, you would be lucky.

I am looking to sell a Kelsey Dynasty Dolls Collection doll, but I don't know her value. She's pretty old and in great condition, but I found absolutely nothing online about this particular model or even about the designer. Can someone help me?

By Charles M.

Answers

Hi - there are all sizes of Dynasty dolls listed on eBay and Google. I did see a Kelsey doll on Google but the value listed was unreal as most of these dolls sell for a low figure but yours could be more valuable.

You may have to spend some time looking for similar dolls to get any idea as to the value of yours.

There are over 800 Dynasty dolls listed right now on eBay but the best place to look is on "sold" dolls (left hand side of eBay screen) to see the "true" price people are paying.

Dolls are so plentiful that it is very difficult to obtain even a "good" price anymore. Just has to be a rare doll to reach even 25.00.

There are other sites to check but after eBay and Google?

I have a Dynasty Doll - named Tatiana #28/950 pieces worldwide. Does anyone have an idea of its' value?

By Nancy W. from Tacoma, WA

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsJuly 1, 2017
🎃
🌻