Finding the Value of Crimson Collection Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
The age and rarity of porcelain dolls are two of the factors that can contribute to their value. This is a guide about finding the value of Crimson Collection porcelain dolls.

I have the Tatiana doll, Crimson collection #8070. How much is she worth? I paid 20.00 for her.

By Veda

Answers

Best Answer

Tatiana doll, Crimson collection. There are several dolls from this collection on eBay and other sites, but cannot find where one has actually "sold" so asking prices may give you a phoney idea of the value.

Generally buying dolls for resale is not a good idea unless you are an "expert" as dolls are very cheap over the Internet and very slow to sell (and a lot of trouble to sell and pack to ship).

20.00 is probably a good price if the idea was for your own pleasure but not if you wanted to sell.

Google your doll and look for listings and information.

I am wondering how much a Crimson Collection fine porcelain doll would sell for. I have one and her name is Justina. Please help me find out.

By Kami from Smith Center, KS

Answers

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced.

I am wondering what the value of a Crimson Collection porcelain doll number 80282 is? Thank you.

By Laurie R.