Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

Category Miscellaneous
There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

I have a porcelain doll from the 70s made by Milestone, Co. It's limited edition. It's brand new and still in the original case. How do I find out much is this worth?

Answer Was this helpful? 3

How do I find out what my porcelain dolls are worth

Answer Was this helpful? 3

How do I find out the value of these dolls?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? 1

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

I have 2 Indian dolls, they are from the Wimbledon Collection. The first one is named Waubesa #A-156-N. The second is named Kegonsa #A-157-N. I would like to know the value of these 2 dolls.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Where can I sell some porcelain dolls?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I have three Brinn's porcelain dolls (1995) and i want know how much they are worth. The names of the dolls are Wendy, Alexis, and Amanda. They are still in their original boxes and have their certificates.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I am wondering about the value of a Heritage House musical porcelain doll "Melissa" registration #4929.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a few dolls I was wanting to know the value of. I have Little Tiger and Moon Glow, and two winged Indian angels one in brown and one in white. I also have the 3 others pictured.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have several 5 inch Lenox porcelain dolls, 30 - 40 years old. I am looking for their value.

I have a 1997 Pam Hamel doll called Lizbeth, #cc6202. It was never used and is still in the box. How much is it worth?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I have 2 porcelain dolls by Menie. One is named Alison and the other named Ada. Does anyone know what they are worth?

I was wondering how much the value is of the 2006 Brass Key Reflections Collection. I have Belle and I have Snow white. I have looked everywhere and can not find the dolls I have.

I have a Fairy Tale Collection Snow White porcelain doll, #DF037467C. I bought her for my daughter. Does anyone know the value?

I was wondering about my 1998 Royalton Collection doll. How do I find the value?

I have a porcelain doll with an auction tag on it identifying it as a E McRae from 10/89 with a number on the porcelain parts, S-693. All limbs are marked EMC.

I have a Brass Key Victorian doll with a lamb. How much is this doll worth? I have had it since I was 5 or 6 years old. I am now 19 years old and wish to sell it. She also has the original brass key on her arm as well as the lamb.

I have a doll in a wood/glass case. It says her name is Crystal and she has a serial number, but I can't seem to find the doll's value or when it was made.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have acquired a porcelain doll from my grandmother and there is a hanging tag around her hand that says "Your Gallery Collection Doll from BAND/MBCA". She has hand-painted porcelain face and hands. I have looked this up and can't find anything in all my searches about this manufacturer.

I am wondering about the value of a Coper Art porcelain doll. Any suggestions as to how I can find the value?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

How much is the Ashley Belle doll Patricia worth?

I need help. I got 3 porcelain collectors dolls given to me and I have never had one. I want to know the value. I have been searching, but found only dead ends. Idk who makes them. They were given to me in a gift box with their stands.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have three beautiful Rustie dolls. Each one has #1 written on the neck under Rustie's signature. One is from 1996, the year I recently discovered that she won a prestigious award. I was wondering the value of these and I really would like to know their names as I discovered that they all have names.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I've looked all over the dolls and can't find any markings to identify them. How do I find anything out about them to see how much they are worth?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Can someone help me with pricing?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have an antique 12 1/2" Alt. Beck & Gottschalk (ABG) German bisque china head doll, wearing a Scottish costume. 1064 #0 is etched in the porcelain on the doll head's lower back. The head and shoulders, arms, and legs are bisque porcelain. The body is made of fabric and stuffed with straw.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I received a Crown porcelian doll from an estate, the doll is an old woman wearing country clothes, in a rocker with knitting needles, glasses, and long silver hair braided in a bun. On the back of the 1990 certificate from Crown, it's says purchased in the early 90s from the Builtmoore Estate.

I have a Dreams & Treasures porcelain doll. It is premium edition and is called "He Is Risen Angel". It is numbered and has a certificate of authentication. Do you know what it could be worth?

I have a Tickles porcelain doll from 1992 and was wondering what the value might be.

Is a 74 lotus comb porcelain doll worth anything?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Can you please tell me anything about this doll I have. She has qmc 1986 on the back of her head.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Cathay Native Libby Doll in pristine condition. It has never been out of original box. It comes with a certificate and when was it produced.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I recently moved and still have my porcelain dolls at my mom's house, there's one for every month (dressed for that month). I got them as a gift each month from my grandmother, but never took them out of the plastic or box. I'm not sure how much they are worth. Any ideas?

How much is a vintage 3 ft porcelain doll worth?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I am trying to find the value of an Amanda Star porcelain dol. It is a limited first edition (story book collection- Cinderella 1995). Would this doll be worth trying to sell to a collector or should it be donated? The box isn't perfect and has some dents and tape.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a Wimbledon Collection porcelain doll. Her name is Angela and she is in a wedding dress with a pink rose bouquet. Her number is 5016. It was my mother's and it is from the 1970s. She has a flag from the manufacturer on her neck and I am trying to figure out more about her.

So I got this doll from my great aunt and I am looking to sell it. It has never been opened and the box is a bit damaged, but the doll looks to be in great condition. If anyone can help me figure it out and help me know what info I need I would appeciate it.

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

My husband and I have a number of these dolls which were given to us. We don't know who the manufacturer is or how much they are worth. Most of them are stamped 1995-1996. Does anyone recognize the manufacturer and know what these sell for?

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I just purchased a doll made by the Great American Doll company. She is Maxi Girl 63/500 and her box is signed by the co founder of the company. She is in mint condition. She was produced in 1997, but wasn't sold until 2001. What might she be worth?

I am just wondering what a Brianna wedding dress porcelain doll would go far?

I have a Heirloom Treasure doll that plays, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. She is made by Happy Land. Is she worth much nowadays?

How can I get a free appraisal?

Load More