Porcelain Doll Value

I have a porcelain doll from the 70s made by Milestone, Co. It's limited edition. It's brand new and still in the original case. How do I find out how much it is worth?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

I am not familiar with the brand name Milestone but that doesn't matter as finding the value of any doll is usually done in the same way.

eBay is probably the largest auction site for dolls (and other things) so that is a good place to start. You have the doll so you can look for the brand name first and then look for the name of your doll. If the name is unknown then you can search for a doll that looks like yours. eBay also has listings for sold item (left hand side of page) so be sure to check there also.

Etsy also has dolls for sale and you can also Google the names or other information and see what you can find. I did not see any of these dolls on Replacements which is usually a good site to check.

I am sure there are other places but these are all I can think of right now.

The problem with dolls (of almost any kind) is they are very plentiful and usually are not very valuable (for resale). Limited Edition does not usually mean very much unless it really is a rare doll. Selling is difficult and shipping a doll is very expensive so that just adds to the cost of buying/selling.

check some of these sites and maybe you will find that you have a nice collectible doll.

Good luck

I have A Guyapi and a Fleur goldenvale porcelain doll they are approx 4 ft tall I'm curious as to the value

Try www.dollreference.com

Here is a site which may answer your question:
http://www.zepp … -mcc-1232-malie#!

I have a collection of Priceline dolls from 1987-2005. How can I find out what the values are on each doll

have a porcelain boy doll with the initials JWD 509 8/81 on it, it has the original l outfit. the outfit is red silk shorts and vest. wondering if it worth anything?

I have a huge collection of porcelain handmade dolls and they are each wearing handmade outfits. Excellent doll collection and excellent clothing.

They range from all sizes and have been kept in glass cases. I would like some information about collectors that would be interested in buying the full collection or any amount of my huge collection.

I have a Crowne fine porcelain doll in great condition 1998 artmark Chicago ltd made in China. Any value?