Finding the Value of Paradise Galleries Dolls

Category Dolls
Paradise Galleries is know for its collectible dolls including realistic baby and toddler dolls. This is a page about finding the value of Paradise Galleries dolls.

I have inherited many porcelain dolls and know nothing about them. I can't find the names and values of most. Is there anyone who can help?

Answers

Best Answer

These are mass-produced dolls. They are worth about $10 each.

I have a Paradise Gallery bride doll about 17"+ tall. I want to sell it and need to find the value.

Answers

Best Answer

Again-An easy online search for "Paradise gallery bride doll value" produced many answers. EBay has the dolls at bids around $100.00. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. Try the site below for further research:

collectdolls.about.com/.../blgallp.htm

How much is a porcelain 1998 Christmas premier edition doll worth? She sings 18 note musical movements, holiday favorites, such as Silver Bells. She was made by Patricia Rose and bears the artist's signature of approval. She is in mint condition, she's still in her box and has never been taken out.

By Lucy from Lake Elsinore, CA

Answers

Best Answer

This is a mass-produced doll and has little value, even if never taken out of the box.

I have inherited a decent sized collection of dolls from Paradise Galleries. They come from someone I cared for deeply and I plan on keeping them, but I would like to know what they are worth. They are from the late 80s to late 90s and in amazing condition. How do I look them up? Does Paradise Galaries have a link?

Thanks.

By MS. S

Answers

Best Answer

This line is mass-produced. It is probably worth less than what your friend paid

I have two Paradise Galleries Treasury Collection, premiere collection porcelain dolls. Baby Taylor (African American) and Baby Morgan (white porcelain). I have the certificates and all. How do I find their worth? There are many P.G dolls, but I have not found anything online about these two.

By Lexx H

Answers

Best Answer

It seems you may have already checked Google and other places for an answer, so I can only recommend looking for similar dolls and what they have SOLD for; not prices people are asking.

eBay has a sold area that you can find if you look for your item and then scroll down the left side of your window and find "sold Listings". Similar dolls can at least give you an idea of what people are willing to pay for similar dolls. Selling dolls is a not an easy task and may take weeks or months.

I have three, never out of the box, Paradise Galleries porcelain dolls. How do I find the value of them?

By Danielle from Rigby, ID

Answers

Best Answer

Hi - there are about 600 of this maker on eBay so you may be able to check yours out.

Does anyone know designer of these dolls? I can't make out the signed name. Value?

Answers

These are all mass-produced dolls that are worth less than $25 each.

Thank you for your reply. Does anyone know artist?

There are multiple artists that made the American Indian dolls. There was Cindy Shafer, Kelly Rupert, and Linda Mason. There may be others, I am not remembering.

I have seen samples of the signatures on Pinterest and Google images. You have to type in the name and ask it to show you their doll signatures and they usually come right up.

It is interesting how many are illegible! Maybe they should have been doctors :)

Most of these lovelies are sitting unsold on eBay and the various other sites (LetGo, Facebook Marketplace, Etsy, etc.) at various prices ranging from 9.99 to $30.00.

There are a few here and there that are sold, but they are all pristine, in the box, untouched by human hands and even when they sell in this condition it is for around $15 dollars.

That makes me very sad as they were so expensive to start with and the American Indian and the Eskimo dolls were the last dolls to lose their value over the past few years. Used to be they were more in demand than the typical blonde hair/blue eye doll. But not that everyone and his sister and brother and downsizing and getting rid of the things that don't give them joy (or whatever that Kondo person calls it), the market is flooded.

I so wish I had better news for you!!

Thanks for sharing them!

Blessings!

Thank you, your answer was very helpful. I knew the artist at one time, they all have the same signature. I will just hold on to them for now

Happy to help! If I remember any of the other artists, I will let you know! Blessings!

I am new to this so if I over step I am sorry ... They are beautiful dolls all of the and there should a website where you can find it if you wanna email me futher feel free

Can you tell me the value of a Native American doll from Paradise Galleries? The number 650 is on the neck.

Answers

She is the White Star and is lovely. She is actually an Eskimo gal. Sadly she is sitting unsold on eBay for as low as $5, most of which have been sitting on the shelf so to speak for months and months.

Unfortunately, they just made too many of them.

If you have a child who would love her, that would be the best value for her!!

Blessings!

www.paradisegalleries.com/.../native-american-dolls This is the manufacturers website

They can help you identify it. It is a mass-produced doll which decreases in value, unfortunately. Yours is number 650 in the lot.

Thank you for ya feedback

Thank you I'll keep her for my grand daughter

That makes me happy to hear!! Dolls were made to be loved and not sit on a shelf getting dusty!! May she enjoy many joyful hours with a new dolly friend!! Blessings to all!

I just bought my first porcelain doll at a thrift store. I found the name "Patricia Rose" under her hair on the back of her neck and a year printed 1998 and a written number F778. I am just curious of the value, but would appreciate if someone could give me full identification of this doll.

Thanks.

I have a porcelain doll from the 1980s made by Paradise Galleries. I would like help in determining its value.

How do I find out how much my dolls are worth?

Answers

These are mass-produced dolls that decrease in value. On eBay they can be under $10.

I have a Treasury Collection Paradise Galleries premiere Edition doll. What would the value of this baby doll?

I just purchased this doll today. She a Kathleen Hill doll from Paradise Galleries. I was just wondering how much she worth? Her name is Kate.

Answers

These are mass-produced dolls that decrease in value. Smaller dolls are worth $25 or less. Larger dolls may get up to $35.

How much is Valentine Rose by Patricia Rose worth? I have searched eBay and Google to no avail. I can't find one like her. She is a premiere edition in the Treasury Collection. I bought her some years ago from Paradise Galleries. Thank you.

By Faye E

Answers

I just bought this doll at a tag sale for $20.00. I have been trying to find the value of her myself. She is lovely.

My grandmother gave me 2 Paradise Galleries porcelain dolls. I am looking to sell them, but I am not sure of their value. They are both about 18'. One is a Native American, the other an angel.

By Gaby M. from Sacramento, CA

I just received a Paradise Galleries, Treasury Collection premier edition porcelain doll, it is about 24 inches tall has a purple Victorian style dress, brown hair, and is still in the original packaging. I am wondering what is worth?

By Ashley S.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsDecember 7, 2018
🌻
🎃
🎂