Finding the Value of Ashley Belle Dolls

Category Dolls
Many dolls are collectible and depending on their rarity and quality, may be valuable to a collector. This is a guide about finding the value of Ashley Belle dolls.

Many people have collected dolls for years although few are valuable due to mass production. This guide contains information about the value of Ashley Belle's Isabella doll.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a very large Ashley Belle doll. She is approximately 4' tall and is of an old woman with grey hair holding her purse. I have Googled and Googled to no avail! Now I am going to put her out there in hopes that someone will have more knowledge about her then I am able to find. If anyone knows the value of such a doll or history of her it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls are mass produced and don't bring a high resale value. However, this doll is a lot larger than most dolls that people are asking the value of. You might be able to ask $20 to $35 tops for this doll. Keep in mind this also goes on supply and demand. If this doll is in high demand, even through it is mass produced you can get a higher value for selling it.

Best Answer

They usually are worth $25 or less at regular size. This one is probably worth $40.

I have an Ashley Belle doll, model number mg641. What is the value?

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls and similar dolls are so plentiful that it is difficult to sell one for $10-$15.

• These dolls are usually listed as Ashley Belle doll and no one mentions the model number but occasionally someone will state a name.
  • eBay is the largest doll selling site and usually the one most people search to find what a particular doll might be selling for.
  • Here are the latest listings for Ashley Belle dolls on eBay. You can search and see if you can find your doll but there are over 400 listed.
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4840...
  • Here is a link to what someone actually paid for some of these dolls. Note that many sold for $.99 which means the seller PAID the buyer to buy their doll (seller will pay eBay and PayPal more than .99).
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=ashley...
  • If you wish to sell your doll, I would recommend listing her on your local Craigslist.

I have a porcelain doll as mentioned above. How do I find out what it is worth?

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle company produces a lot of dolls and usually each model is in the 5,000 range. If you look on the back/neck of your doll you may find what number she is but without a name it will be difficult to pinpoint any real information as to what she is selling for or has sold for in the past.

I have a 1968 Ashley Bella Adela doll still in the wooden glass case. It has never been taken out of the case with its certificate.

The design number is 930/5000. I have been trying to find out how much she is worth. Can you help me?

Answers

Best Answer

This doll is mass produced and the lot is 5000 dolls the same. Unfortunately, these types of dolls don't bring a high resale value. You'll be lucky if you can sell this doll for $15 - 25.

My Ashley Belle porcelain Indian doll is all dressed up. She is about 4 feet tall. What is she worth?

Answers

Best Answer

These types of dolls are mass produced and that alone makes them harder to resell them for a decent price. Most people are lucky to receive $15 to $25 for one of these dolls.

What makes it worse if you sell the doll online, you'll need to take into consideration the price of shipping. This will also increase how much a person is willing to actually pay for this doll.

I am looking for the value of an Ashley Belle Collection ceramic doll "Cedrica", No 15 of 400 that stands roughly 40 inches tall.

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls are usually mass produced which lowers their resale value. Although your doll shows only 400 were made this is still a mass production because it is the largest doll - 40 inches is very large for the usual "domestic" doll and fewer large dolls are sold new or "preowned/used".

• Larger dolls (over 16-22") may sometimes sell for a little more money they are much more difficult to sell - very slow sellers on any auction site.
  • This type doll is also very difficult to pack (safely) for shipping and also costly to ship.
  • Your doll may be valued at $80-$125 but you may have to keep it listed for many, many months (or years even) unless you are real lucky and someone is looking for a doll to display in a store.
  • I did not find any Cedrica dolls and only two 40" dolls listed on eBay or Etsy (these are the two largest doll selling sites).
  • There were over 400 Ashley Belle dolls listed on eBay and Etsy and most were listed for under $35.
  • www.etsy.com/.../ashley_belle_dolls
  • www.ebay.com/.../bn_85192716
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&...
  • Here are the Ashley Belle dolls that were sold on eBay over the past several months.
  • www.ebay.com/.../bn_85192716?LH_Sold=1
  • You can keep checking these sites for a 40" doll and maybe get a better idea of what yours might sell for.
  • Dolls this size may sell better on your local sites (like Craigslist) and there would be no shipping problems.
  • Craigslist is also very easy to list (good description and several photos required) and you could start your price at a higher amount - even $200 - as you could reduce it if no one shows an interest.
  • Always be careful when allowing a stranger in your home to view an item as safety is a priority - better to meet in a public place.

I have googled the Ashley Belle porcelain doll named Nelly and came up blank. Does anybody know any info or the value of this doll?

Answers

Best Answer

Note: Ashley Belle Dollls are available from EBay $10--1000.

How much are Ashley Belle Keepsake collectible fine bisque porcelain dolls worth?

Answers

Best Answer

Just to verify...this is the 2000 Ashley Belle "Prance" Cat?

I always use the SOLD button on eBay to determine actual market value and there were none at the moment, but this changes daily. With collectibles, their value is determined by what people will pay in today's market. This changes daily as the economy changes.

There were 2 in the COMPLETED (UNSOLD), one at 22.60 and one at 24.08.

If I were going to list it on eBay I would start it in the $15 range on a 30 day auction using the best offer feature so if someone wanted to make you an offer they could. You can set it up so that it is a good until auction, meaning it will stay on Ebay and auto relist every 30 days. I do this with some of my items and have had things sell a year after initial listing. Meanwhile, I enjoy them until they sell!

Hope this was helpful.

I have an Ashley Belle Collection doll named MerriAnn, Design Number 885. What is she worth?

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls as well as many different similar brands are mass produced which just means there will always be plenty of this type available which brings the value down.

If you are wanting to sell your doll, you may have better luck listing it on your local Craigslist and maybe asking $50 and lower the price if no one shows an interest.

I recently came into possession of this doll and need some help identifying it. From what I have read these dolls have different names and such. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Answers

Best Answer

This is a cute doll, but unfortunately it isn't worth much at all. Ashley Belle dolls are mass produced and in this doll series, there were 5000 dolls made. Your's just happens to be the first one made. You will or might receive around $15 to $25 for the doll depending on the demand.

I found an Ashley Belle Martha doll with a cream dress and was wondering the value. I couldn't find any on Google or eBay.

Answers

Best Answer

This doll is mass produced and will only sell for $7 to $20. Many people collect dolls and don't realize that some of them are mass produced and not a real collectors doll. You will need to determine how much to sell your doll for online. First, you should look for other dolls in this category and check on prices.

I have had this doll for years now and I can't find out anything about her. She's different, she has no eyes, and is about 3ft and 7 inches tall. The number on her is M9903. Can anyone help me out?

Answers

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls are mass produced. If you knew the year this doll was made it might make it easier to find out the name of this doll. Basically, the only way to narrow down your search to help you identify this doll is by the year.

I have seen on the website the dolls are broken down by year. They sometime will display their collections of dolls like this. Not all years are shown and it is hard to find this doll from a number only.

What is the value of an Ashley Bell doll, TNH1069.

By Marie

Answers

Best Answer

Hi - information on value of most dolls can be found on eBay, Etsy or Google. Be sure to spell the name correctly and look for the name of your doll. Bay also has a list of sold items so you can see what people will pay.

I have a set of Ashley Bell dolls. It is Old Man Sam and Old Woman Lily. It is in the box and all, but I do not have a paper of authenticity. Do they have a number somewhere on the body and does any one know what they would be worth?

Answers

Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

i searched and found a few sets of the same dolls and but no one can tell me if there is a number any where on the dolls body i dont want to take out of box and undress just to search unless i can find out for sure.

usually the number is on the neck or back of the porcelain or the tag or feet.

I have several collectable dools,can anyone tell me the value of them and where can I sell them. I leave in La,CA

How much is an Ashley Belle porcelain doll in a wood/glass case worth?

Answers

I need know how much the "Carol" dolle- Ashley belle porcelain collector doll is worth

This Ashley Belle doll is named Barbra. She says 1968. I have the certificate of authenticity. She has the logo on the back of her neck.

I have an Ashley Belle doll model MG701. Do you know the value? She has a change of clothes and a letter of authenticity.

I am trying to find information and the value of this doll.

Load More