Value of a Large Ashley Belle Porcelain Doll

I have a very large Ashley Belle doll. She is approximately 4' tall and is of an old woman with grey hair holding her purse. I have Googled and Googled to no avail! Now I am going to put her out there in hopes that someone will have more knowledge about her then I am able to find. If anyone knows the value of such a doll or history of her it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Answer

Ashley Belle dolls are mass produced and don't bring a high resale value. However, this doll is a lot larger than most dolls that people are asking the value of. You might be able to ask $20 to $35 tops for this doll. Keep in mind this also goes on supply and demand. If this doll is in high demand, even through it is mass produced you can get a higher value for selling it.

My mother in law recently came across that same grandma doll & also grandpa but I am fixing him his head wasn't attached & clothes torn, etc. they were both in back of a boxed truck for years & she wants to sell them so I was curious if you ever had any luck on finding info or value of them

Do you still have the elderly couple, and have you fixed the grandpa?

hello, look up Goldenvale grandpa and grandma

If you still have this doll and want to sell it please pm me on Facebook. Nancy Long in Crystal Springs or email me at loar@gte.net. TY

Best Answer

They usually are worth $25 or less at regular size. This one is probably worth $40.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsFebruary 8, 2018
🌻
😷
🐰
👒
🐛