Find the Value of Goldenvale Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
Goldenvale dolls are 20th century reproduction dolls that are often part of doll collections. This is a guide about how to find the value of Goldenvale porcelain dolls.

What is the going price for Goldenvale Lucia porcelain face doll?

Answers

Best Answer

They are $14.99-$29.99 on eBay.

Best Answer

There's a wide range. Here is a link you can compare your doll to:

http://www.ebay … goldenvale-dolls

I have a 4ft tall Native American Goldenvale doll. I need info on her because I haven't had any kind of luck finding out what she is worth or any information at all.

Answers

Best Answer

On eBay the doll is selling between $24.99 to $49.99 depending on the doll. This doll looks like it is mass produced and doesn't have a very high resale value.

I can't find pictures of this doll anywhere. Do y'all know why or what this doll's name is? She sings Happy Birthday and has a pillow for feet.

Answers

This doll is the first in a series of 2000. It is a mass-produced doll and is worth $25 at best.

The marking on your doll is a stand marking from the Goldenvale company. You can find this marking on all of their dolls. The 1-2000 has nothing to do with how many dolls were made of this type. It appears that all Goldenvale dolls have the same marking on them. People believe this is a number in a series of dolls that was manufactured. This is incorrect and this is how the manufacture marks their dolls.

These types of dolls from this company are mass produced and sold normally during the holidays. You can find these dolls listed on eBay and the normal asking price starts at $15 to $25. Most people cancel their listing on eBay because the dolls won't sell.

This doll is on E-Bay for 20.00 dollars nice doll though.

What is the value worth of my Goldenvale collection doll? She is a 1-2000 bride doll. Her name is Salome.

By Roselynn

Answers

Each year Goldenvale makes a new bride doll collection. When the dolls are first sold they cost right around $200. However, this company mass produced dolls so when you want to resell this doll you can only get around $25 for the doll.

These are mass-produced dolls that lose their value as time goes on

I'm trying to find out the value for a Goldenvale porcelain doll named Asia.

Answers

How many inches is this doll? There are different prices for the different sizes

What year was the porcelain bride doll Libby by Goldenvale collection made? What is her value?

Answers

I saw them for $14.99-$29.99 on eBay. I'm not sure when they were manufactured, but they are not antique.

I was wondering if anyone knew how much a Goldenuale porcelain wedding doll is worth? It is over 3 feet tall. There are no markings on it. It came in a box that said Goldenuale Collection Porcelain Doll. I hope someone can tell me something.

By Tina S. from Marion, WI

Answers

EBay has various Goldenuale dolls from $3-$300. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced. Try the site below to start:
http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I would like to know approximate value of this doll. I believe she is Victorian, but not positive. The certificate of authenticity is on her wrist. She is from a Goldenvale series of only 2000 made. She is #1300 and named Mack.

By Nevada Christine

Answers

You will find a lot of Goldenvale dolls on Google, eBay, Etsy and Reproductions. Check Google for doll values as there are several sites with values listed (prices are usual fictional as doll values are very low in actual sales).

I have a Goldenvale Collection porcelain doll with ticket of authenticity, the item no. is 083510 B. The doll is in the original package and in excellent condition. What is the value of this doll?

By Dusk Ann G.

Answers

Hi - I am afraid your answer is just about the only answer anyone can give (unless you are the one in ? that someone has had experience with this special doll).

Put your info on Google and eBay and see what comes up...

How much is a Goldenvale porcelain doll "Agatha" worth?

By Jim M

I have a Goldenvale 2 ft tall doll, 1-2000, NJVF. How can I find out the value?

By Dolores