Find the Value of Goldenvale Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
Goldenvale dolls are 20th century reproduction dolls that are often part of doll collections. This is a guide about how to find the value of Goldenvale porcelain dolls.

I have a Goldenvale doll; his name is Daniel. I can't find him anywhere on the internet. He is holding a saxophone.

Answers

Best Answer

These are mass-produced dolls. Goldenvale dolls sell for about $25 on the used market.

Best Answer

The company who makes Goldenvale dolls mass produces these dolls. Normally, thousands of each doll are produced at a time.

Unfortunately, this makes the resale value of the doll very low. Collectors won't buy these types of dolls to add to their collections. Therefore, you can't sell the doll for more than $15 to $25.

What is the going price for Goldenvale Lucia porcelain face doll?

Answers

Best Answer

They are $14.99-$29.99 on eBay.

Best Answer

There's a wide range. Here is a link you can compare your doll to:

http://www.ebay … goldenvale-dolls

I can't find pictures of this doll anywhere. Do y'all know why or what this doll's name is? She sings Happy Birthday and has a pillow for feet.

Answers

Best Answer

The marking on your doll is a stand marking from the Goldenvale company. You can find this marking on all of their dolls. The 1-2000 has nothing to do with how many dolls were made of this type. It appears that all Goldenvale dolls have the same marking on them. People believe this is a number in a series of dolls that was manufactured.

This is incorrect and this is how the manufacture marks their dolls.

These types of dolls from this company are mass produced and sold normally during the holidays. You can find these dolls listed on eBay and the normal asking price starts at $15 to $25. Most people cancel their listing on eBay because the dolls won't sell.

I have a 4ft tall Native American Goldenvale doll. I need info on her because I haven't had any kind of luck finding out what she is worth or any information at all.

Answers

Best Answer

On eBay the doll is selling between $24.99 to $49.99 depending on the doll. This doll looks like it is mass produced and doesn't have a very high resale value.

I have these John Deere dolls made by Goldenvale. There are no boxes or stands and the male is missing a shoe.

Both have hats, but I keep her's put up other than that they're in good condition.

Answers

Goldenvale dolls are mass-produced. They are not worth much in pristine condition. The fact that yours is missing a shoe will decrease the value even further.

The Goldenvale is a company that mass produces these types of dolls. If a doll is valuable it is made by a person who signs the dolls. There are a few popular doll designer who's dolls are quite valuable.

Unfortunately, Golenvale isn't one of these. Your dolls if they were complete as a set might have sold for around $40. However, with the missing shoe on the male doll this has decreased the value of your dolls. You can try selling them or starting asking the $40 for them and see what people might offer you.

I have 2 Goldenvale Collection porcelain elder dolls, one male and one female. I am trying to find out their value. Can you help?

Answers

Goldenvale dolls are mass-produced and have little value.

The female is worth 20.00 on E-Bay.Here is the link https://www.eba … ack&_sacat=0

What is the value worth of my Goldenvale collection doll? She is a 1-2000 bride doll. Her name is Salome.

By Roselynn

Answers

Each year Goldenvale makes a new bride doll collection. When the dolls are first sold they cost right around $200.

However, this company mass produced dolls so when you want to resell this doll you can only get around $25 for the doll.

These are mass-produced dolls that lose their value as time goes on

How much is a Goldenvale porcelain doll "Agatha" worth?

By Jim M

Answers

Goldenvale dolls are mass produced and don't hold much of a resale value at all. People try selling them on eBay and the normal asking price is $15 to $25.

They are mass-produced and probably worth less than you paid. You could get $25 at most.

I'm trying to find out the value for a Goldenvale porcelain doll named Asia.

Answers

How many inches is this doll? There are different prices for the different sizes

What year was the porcelain bride doll Libby by Goldenvale collection made? What is her value?

Answers

I saw them for $14.99-$29.99 on eBay. I'm not sure when they were manufactured, but they are not antique.

I was wondering if anyone knew how much a Goldenuale porcelain wedding doll is worth? It is over 3 feet tall. There are no markings on it. It came in a box that said Goldenuale Collection Porcelain Doll. I hope someone can tell me something.

By Tina S. from Marion, WI

Answers

EBay has various Goldenuale dolls from $3-$300. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced. Try the site below to start:
http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I would like to know approximate value of this doll. I believe she is Victorian, but not positive. The certificate of authenticity is on her wrist. She is from a Goldenvale series of only 2000 made. She is #1300 and named Mack.

By Nevada Christine

Answers

You will find a lot of Goldenvale dolls on Google, eBay, Etsy and Reproductions. Check Google for doll values as there are several sites with values listed (prices are usual fictional as doll values are very low in actual sales).

I have a Goldenvale Collection porcelain doll with ticket of authenticity, the item no. is 083510 B. The doll is in the original package and in excellent condition. What is the value of this doll?

By Dusk Ann G.

Answers

Hi - I am afraid your answer is just about the only answer anyone can give (unless you are the one in ? that someone has had experience with this special doll).

Put your info on Google and eBay and see what comes up...

I have a Goldenvale 2 ft tall doll, 1-2000, NJVF. How can I find out the value?

By Dolores