Find the Value of Goldenvale Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
Goldenvale dolls are 20th century reproduction dolls that are often part of doll collections. This is a page about how to find the value of Goldenvale porcelain dolls.

I have a Goldenvale doll; his name is Daniel. I can't find him anywhere on the internet. He is holding a saxophone.

Answers

Best Answer

These are mass-produced dolls. Goldenvale dolls sell for about $25 on the used market.

Best Answer

The company who makes Goldenvale dolls mass produces these dolls. Normally, thousands of each doll are produced at a time.

Unfortunately, this makes the resale value of the doll very low. Collectors won't buy these types of dolls to add to their collections. Therefore, you can't sell the doll for more than $15 to $25.

What is the going price for Goldenvale Lucia porcelain face doll?

Answers

Best Answer

They are $14.99-$29.99 on eBay.

Best Answer

There's a wide range. Here is a link you can compare your doll to:

www.ebay.com/.../goldenvale-dolls

I have these John Deere dolls made by Goldenvale. There are no boxes or stands and the male is missing a shoe.

Both have hats, but I keep her's put up other than that they're in good condition.

Answers

Best Answer

Goldenvale dolls are mass-produced. They are not worth much in pristine condition. The fact that yours is missing a shoe will decrease the value even further.

Best Answer

The Goldenvale is a company that mass produces these types of dolls. If a doll is valuable it is made by a person who signs the dolls. There are a few popular doll designer who's dolls are quite valuable.

Unfortunately, Golenvale isn't one of these. Your dolls if they were complete as a set might have sold for around $40. However, with the missing shoe on the male doll this has decreased the value of your dolls. You can try selling them or starting asking the $40 for them and see what people might offer you.

I can't find pictures of this doll anywhere. Do y'all know why or what this doll's name is? She sings Happy Birthday and has a pillow for feet.

Answers

Best Answer

The marking on your doll is a stand marking from the Goldenvale company. You can find this marking on all of their dolls. The 1-2000 has nothing to do with how many dolls were made of this type. It appears that all Goldenvale dolls have the same marking on them. People believe this is a number in a series of dolls that was manufactured.

This is incorrect and this is how the manufacture marks their dolls.

These types of dolls from this company are mass produced and sold normally during the holidays. You can find these dolls listed on eBay and the normal asking price starts at $15 to $25. Most people cancel their listing on eBay because the dolls won't sell.

I have a 4ft tall Native American Goldenvale doll. I need info on her because I haven't had any kind of luck finding out what she is worth or any information at all.

Answers

Best Answer

On eBay the doll is selling between $24.99 to $49.99 depending on the doll. This doll looks like it is mass produced and doesn't have a very high resale value.

I have a Goldenvale doll that has no numbers on her neck. How do I find out how when she was produced? Her name is Viola.

Answers

Best Answer

Goldenvale dolls are a mass-produced line. They are worth $25 max.

I have a Florence porcelain doll made by Goldenvale; she is flawless. She stands 46 inches tall. I am curious on her value. Can anyone help me?

I have a Goldenvale doll. Her name is Maurice. She has an umbrella stand that open up her dress. How can I find any information on her and how much is she worth?

My friend gave me this doll and I wanted to know more about him/her. I can't find any information, anywhere. It just has this tag on the back of his/her neck.

When my friend gave the doll to me, its head was off, we got it sewed back on, and it's like the doll's head is too heavy, it rolls all over when it's picked up. So I have to pick it up by placing my hand under it like you would with a new born baby. Can you help me find out any information on this doll and if so, how can I find a doll stand that would support the head, and body and keep it protected.

Thank you :-)

Answers

This is a mass-produced doll. It is #1 of a lot of 2000. It is part of their Native American collection. It is worth $25 or less.

This doll has me quite puzzled for a number of reasons:

1. Goldenvale did make Native American dolls, but they were not like this one although it is possible I haven't seen every one of their dolls. Generally their dolls were not as realistic in the faces, and the men had war paint on the cheeks and they were more cliche like not realistic faces.

2. It looks like this is a sticker with the logo, not actually painted or printed on the neck...if that is wrong, I apologize, it just looks like a plastic tag affixed, which I don't remember Goldenvale doing. Their names were normally painted/printed directly onto the neck, not through a tag.

3. Perhaps it is just the angle, but the head and the body do not look like they belong together.

4. Doll heads are usually pretty well affixed to the body and that it was detached is concerning (also if it truly is a Goldenvale doll a repair like that would seriously devalue it).

5. The clothing does not look like Native American clothing that I am familiar with on the dolls. It looks like it may have been handmade or pieced together from other dolls.

What is the history your friend has on the doll? I would love to learn more and see what you find out about it. This has me VERY curious!!

I sold dolls for years, but I am FAR FROM an expert, so I hope another one of the better experts on this site has more info for you! Please post back if you learn more!

How much are these Goldenvale dolls worth?

The doll was made by the Goldenvale Collection. His name is Nicolas. I can't seen to find any information on him on the internet. Can anyone help me, and give me a price range? It is flawless and looks brand new. It comes with the stand and all. Thanks.

I have a Goldenvale 1-2000 collectible porcelain Indian doll; her name is Paige. I wold like to know her value if possible.

Answers

These are mass-produced dolls that are worth $25 or less

just looking at the serial number and the brand name assures me that this is yet another drop in a vast ocean of mass produced, cookie-cutter 'collector's doll' that has no intrinsic monetary value save what a doll lover might put on owning a cute enough Indian porcelain doll

I would say $10

I don't see a photo...so I am not positive what she looks like. Sometimes when people sell dolls on eBay they skip the name and just say things like the brand and Native American.

You can look through these sold dolls and see if you find an exact match and that will be her current market value:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc...

Sadly, these pretty dolls did not hold their value over the years. I always suggest to people if you are looking to get rid of her, find a child (even better if it is a child who is in need) and give it to him or her to pay with and be loved. Dolls were meant to be loved, not displayed and I always want them to find good homes!!

I have two Goldenvale 42 inch dolls, Helen and Flora, are they really that worthless?

Answers

They are mass-produced and are probably worth less than you paid. Check on eBay for a while to see what they are selling for.

These are very pretty! I love the "tall" dolls!

There are not any currently listed on eBay for either named doll, so at the moment it is hard to give you an actual current market value for your two lovelies.

Sadly, as Judy said, most dolls have devalued, but there are the rare ones out there that have increased. Lately since people are getting rid of them en masse, someday they may actually gain value since they will become rare as people discard them today to get closet space back.

In my world, the only way to judge value, always use the SOLD auctions on eBay (or other auction sites) versus the current auctions so you get a feel for what someone will actually pay for the item.

Be sure to look if the item had shipping added (which the buyer pays so it technically it increases the value).

If the sale included free shipping, then you would need to subtract the $8-12 dollars for shipping off the sold price to see what the SELLER actually netted after eBay and paypal fees of course.

I hope this helps you determine the actual value for yours (once there are some sold ones online).

Goldenvale 42 inch dolls worthless? Not worthless but almost, unless you are considering $15-$25 for each doll worth the time and trouble it would be to you to try and sell.

• Larger dolls are difficult to predict as to value as some sell fast and others almost never.
  • The biggest problem that I see with larger (all dolls really) is the difficulty in shipping safely.
  • It is a fact that many new doll sellers do not calculate shipping and insurance charges correctly and that can cost them a big part of their profit and many times they actually loose money when selling a doll.
  • That is one of the reasons I always recommend people sell their dolls on their local sales sites; Craigslist, IOffer, LetGo, 4Sale, OfferUp or any other sale sites in your zip area.
  • People can see the dolls and there is no shipping involved (less cost to a buyer) and dolls usually sell for more money when they can be seen.
  • Most of these sites are free to individual sellers so it can be a win-win situation for the owner of an almost worthless doll.
  • There are so many of these same dolls produced and so easily obtained, that value is low.
  • Take a look at the asking prices of Goldenvale dolls (all sizes) on eBay and then check the second link to see what some dolls actually sold for - very big difference. Many of the dolls sold for under $10.
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524...
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=goldenvale...

What is the name and value of my 30" Victorian Goldenvale porcelain doll? She appears caucasian with hand painted eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips with glass or plastic brown eyes. Her arms are full porcelain along with feet and upper torso. On her feet are white porcelain high heels. On the back of her neck is stamped in black Goldenvale 1-2000 and imprinted are the numbers F2160A2 as well as imprinted in a diamond the letters NJSF.

I have a Goldenvale doll in Victorian dress, named Joan. I want to know her value. I can't find anything on the internet. All the information about her is good for me.
Thanks!

What year was the doll named Phoenix made? She is 1-2000. How much is she worth? She's in good condition without the box.

I found a Goldenvale porcelain doll 44" tall, named Eleanor. I would like to know how much they sell for. It's in really good shape.

What is the value of my Goldenvale Collection, Toby doll?

Answers

Goldenvale Dolls are mass-produced and lose value. They are worth $25 at best.

Cute!

Sadly, most Goldenvale dolls are unsold on eBay with asking prices under $5.

Now I can't find Toby as either an active or sold doll, so you would need to wait and watch to see if one comes up and sells and that will give you a today's value.

I tell people if they can, hold on to the dolls or find a child who will love and play with them as most collectable dolls have such low market value.

Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsSeptember 8, 2017
🌻
🎃