Value of Collectors Choice Porcelain Dolls

Category Dolls
Many people collect porcelain dolls or have been left a collection. The value of these dolls ranges widely, with many of them not having a significant value and others being valuable collector's pieces. This is a guide about determining the value of Collector's Choice porcelain dolls.

How much can I get for a genuine Collector's Choice fine bisque porcelain doll?

Answers

Best Answer

This collection of dolls (and many, many similar dolls) are all mass produced and sold to low end stores (like K-Mart) all over the world but mostly in the US. This high production of each style doll lowers the value and makes this type doll difficult to sell. Some of these dolls may sell for $25 but most will sell for $5-$15 and may take a very long time to sell (or may never sell).

• You can check sites like eBay (the largest doll selling site in the world), Etsy and Google to search for your particular doll but there are over 1,000 Collector's Choice dolls listed at any given time so you may never actually locate this doll.
  • Most of these dolls fall in the same category - not rare and very plentiful at very low prices.
  • Here are Collector's choice dolls presently listed on eBay and the seller's asking prices (asking prices do not mean very much as this is just waht the seller would LIKE to sell for:
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2323012...
  • You can check out the sold listings on eBay and see the wide difference in asking prices and what someone actually paid for one of these dolls:
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Collector%27s...
  • If you are wanting to sell your doll, you may have better luck to post her on your local Craigslist, OfferUp, IOffer or any other local site.
  • Ad

• People like to see dolls before they purchase.
  • You would need much better photos as this one is dark and blurry.
Best Answer

Sadly, as everyone has stated, these lovelies have not held their money value...meaning you won't retire from the proceeds.

That said...I see two options for them having a value...either in the future or now...

1. Since so many people are literally dumping dolls these days to get back shelf and closet space, it may pay to hold on to her because eventually it may come around that people miss having these pretty dolls and want to recreate a nice memory. Values are based on supply and demand. In a few years the supply is going to be very low...and demand may be high.

You never know. Stranger things have happened!

2. You can get karma value finding a little girl who will love her and maybe actually play with her as dolls were originally meant for.

There are plenty of children who would still enjoy a doll. I see them in stories especially around Christmas time....so find a place in your area that would take it for such a drive and donate it. You get good karma and maybe even a tax donation and a child gets something special.

Wishing you all the best! Thanks for sharing her!

I have had this doll since I was a kid. I don't need it. I want to sell it, but I can't find any type on the market that looks like her. Does anybody know?

Answers

Best Answer

These dolls range in value from $10 to $189 on eBay. Yours is in good condition. I would start at $150. You can always lower the price.

I have all 8 of the dolls in the Spooky Hollow collection. How much are they worth?

By Misty

Answers

You should check eBay and Google. Probably would have sold better a few weeks ago - before Halloween.

I'll offer you $5.00-$10.00 a piece. They would be for my almost 6 yea r old daughter's collection!

Her birthday is in May, and she would love these! Her dolls are her pride and joy!

How much is a 1998 Collectors Choice by Dander bride, with brown hair, worth?

By cm