Selling a Porcelain Doll Collection

Category Dolls
Perhaps you inherited a doll collection or are simply downsizing and decluttering, but now you are thinking of selling your dolls. This is a page about selling a porcelain doll collection.

I have a porcelain doll collection and I'm not sure how to sell them? Help :)

Answers

I want to sell my porcelain dolls, and I don't know how to go by how to sell them.

How do i sell my dolls I have many some the ones I got i rember my grandma having the eyes roll so how could i get the value and sell them

Live in Motley Minnesota have porcelain dolls for sale also Barbie dolls in boxes good condition who can I talk to about selling

I have Heart to Heart, Barbie, Ashton drake and Heritage Duck collection where can I sell them.

How do i sell them and were can i see how much that they go for

Where can I sell my porcelian doll collection near me?

where can i sell my porclein dolls in mt.vernon,illinois62864

I have 20 expensive porcelain dolls still in boxes with papers and never opened would like to sell but don't want to get ripped off.HELP PLEASE

Where do I start to sell a full doll collection

Due to hard times and difficulties, I need money to pay my bills. I am selling my porcelain dolls. They are in good shape. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to sell them? Thank you.

By Lavette

Answers

Best Answer

You could try ebay. You could also call antique and collectables dealers in your area. What you get for them will depend on age, whether or not you still have the orgional boxes, and certificates of authenticity.

I have a variety of porcelain dolls, from babies to Shirley Temple and would like to know how I would go about selling them? They all have authenticity and numbers on them.

By Mary Stewart from Brookline, MA

Answers

I agree with an archived post made by MisMachado:

If they are really collectibles and of vintage, try Etsy.com. They have some strict guidelines, but are great to deal with, and a lot less expensive than eBay is. MisMachado (10/16/2010)

Easy. Post them on eBay.

How can I sell my mom's collection of porcelain dolls?
Some are Ashton Drake and some are Danbury Mint.
Some have the receipt with them. She had about 85 dolls

By Melody from Dayton, PA

Answers

Dear Melody,
Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

I hope your mother enjoyed her dolls during her lifetime. Unfortunately it is not easy to sell dolls of this type as most were mass produced and are easily found in large supply over the internet.

You can check out Google, eBay, Replacements and many other sites will appear on Google. Craigslist is good as you do not have to ship.

Many sellers have dolls listed for months (even years) before they sell.

Dolls are difficult (and expensive) to ship as most are a larger size and need "special" boxes and packing.

You can check out sold listings on eBay to see what buyers are really paying for dolls of this type.

Also you may have a special doll in this collection that will sell quickly and for more money. Research is the only way to find an answer to your question.

This is Kathleen. I inherited dolls from my mother. They were all hand made by her, hand painted and fired in the kiln. She made the clothes herself. How can I find out how to price them? They didn't come in boxes, because she just made them at the doll shop and brought them home.

I have three huge bins of porcelain dolls. I am looking to sell them, but can't find any place to sell them. A lot of them have boxes and certificates with them. How can I sell these dolls?

Answers

You can sell on amazon.com, ebay.com, etsy.com, or post on craigslist.org and pinterest.com. The postings are free, but some charge a fee for using their website if the item sells.

You can post photos of the dolls individually or grouped; your choice along with contact information and description. If there are any flaws, it's best to put it out there with pics of them, so prospects are not deceived.

I am a porcelain doll collector I collect the Victorian type modern dolls I might be interested in looking at these dens the dolls I mean that bands of dolls anyway I enjoy my dolls very much thank you Deb Johnson

I have a Heritage Signature collection that consists of 11 dolls, 6 big ones and 5 mini ones. I got them all when I was a little girl and not sure what they are worth now and would possibly like to sell them.

By hailee sears

Answers

You can check out their individual "value" on Google doll sites or eBay. Dolls are usually difficult to sell and very rarely bring a very big price.

I have a collection of porcelain Ashton Drake dolls I need to sell in Mesquite Texas. Who can I call?

By Bill from Mesquite, TX

Where do I find a buyer for my porcelain dolls?

By Byron

Answers

Try ebay.

You will have to do your own research on eBay, Etsy, Google etc. Then you can decide if it would be better to just sell them at a yard sale, Craigslist or donate to a local charity.

Load More

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsAugust 1, 2013
🐰
🌻
🍀

Generated 2020-02-24 08:39:47 in 6 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️