Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls?

Category Dolls
There are several designers and manufacturers of porcelain and other collectable dolls. Finding the value of a collection is important for insurance purposes or if you are planning to sell one or more of the dolls. This is a page about finding the value of Granville House dolls.

Could you tell me how much my doll is worth? The item number is GH 1850.

Answers

Best Answer

The average sale of these dolls range from $15 to $20 a doll. There are a few dolls listed for a higher price but it appears nobody is buying them.

Best Answer

I see people on eBay asking up to $30 for the larger Granville house boy dolls. All are sitting unsold.

It was mine, I would try an in person venue, start high and take best offer, which I would not be surprised if it was as low as $5.

There is just a glut of dollies on the market at the moment and the supply is low so the prices (values) are declining.

Thanks for sharing!

I have a Granville House doll the number is 3290B. I was wondering how much it's worth.

By Tammy

Answers

Hi - you can check eBay, Craigslist, or Google - you have all the info that is needed.

What is the price

I have a Granville House Doll that was included in the purchase of the entire contents of a storage unit. I am not a doll collector myself and want to sell her. I have an interested buyer and just want to make sure that I am selling this doll at a fair price.

I have searched the internet and cannot find anything in particular about the Granville House Doll Collection. I would appreciate it very much if anyone knows anything about the history of the Granville House Doll Collection or the value of this doll.

By Cheletta from Montgomery, AL

Answers

Anonymous

I don't know anything about the history of the Granville House Collection, but I did find 2 of the dolls for sale on eBay. Maybe you can take a look at them to get an idea of how much you should sell your doll for. Both dolls are in the original box and both have a stand.

23" doll. The buy it now price is $29.99 or make an offer and get it for less.
cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Porcelain-Victorian-Doll...

19" doll. The buy it now price is $19.99. It also has a certificate of authenticity.

cgi.ebay.com/Granville-House-Collection-Porcelain...

Cool! Thank you so much for your interest and time in answering my question! Your post alone has provided me with enough information on what these dolls are worth. 8 )

I have a Granville House doll number 3249. How much is it worth?

By F H

Answers

This type of question appears very often in Thrifty and the answer is usually always the same - do your research as you have all the info on your doll.

Check Google, eBay, Craigslist, and other sites.

I have a Grandville Collection doll serial # 22. What is its value?

By Arlene S from Westford, MA

Answers

Try eBay and Google or Google doll value and find some information. Value is according to what someone will pay and almost all dolls are very plentiful on the internet.

I have a Granville Blue Ballerina #24 item No GH1595.

By VW

How do I find the value of a Granville House doll, #3742?

By Brenda

What is the value of a Granville House doll item #3340? How do I find out?

By Julie M.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsAugust 18, 2013
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-the-Value-of-Granville-House-Dolls.html