Name of Leonardo Collection Doll?

Please help me find out the name of this doll. The doll is approximately 30 years old. Leonardo Collection. Size 40-50 cm

You could look on Collectors Weekly. www.collectorsweekly.com/.../208803-doll-leonardo-collection

Many Leonardo dolls did not have names and I know from selling them, when they did have names, they often made the same doll, same dress and gave her several names. They used common names at the time--Beth, Jessica, Hannah, Sarah, and Emily to name a few.

If she was given a name, it would have been on the hang tag or box. Sadly when I used to sell them in retail establishments, people would swap boxes and tags because their (human) Emily had brown hair and wanted a brown hair doll and the Emily we had on the shelf was blond, so Sarah with brown hair had her tags (and or tags and box) switched with the blond Emily's tags (and or box). We tried to catch that, but it was almost impossible.

Are you asking because you want to sell her? If so, the name is truly irrelevant. People want dolls by hair, eye, and dress color.

As a life long reseller and doll person, I am happy to offer tips if that is why you are asking! Blessings!

One question--is this doll with its original box or did someone set it up in a shadow box? The background is fascinating.

Thanks!

It is difficult to find names for dolls as not very many companies place a name on the doll and name tags go missing so often that only a few dolls listed for sale or sold will have a name for the doll.
Actually, if you're selling a doll it is usually best to not list a name in your description unless it is a 'special' person. Names will sometimes hinder a sale if someone is buying the doll as a gift.

Dolls were expensive in the late 80's - 90's and it's sad to see how low their value has dropped.
The saddest part is that very few dolls actually sell - no matter the style, brand, size or condition. Looking at eBay's sold listings of Leonardo dolls only 12 dolls have sold in the last 3-6 months.
There have been several sales of the Museum Collection but these dolls were not mass produced and originally cost several hundred dollars.

If you're thinking about selling I would have to say your doll's condition would lower even the 'average' selling value of these dolls. It appears the elastic is 'shot' in the waist and hems of her undergarments as well as a stain on the leg. Also, I do not see her shoes so I'm not sure about her value.
If you plan to sell I believe that I would think about just selling the dress and hat by themselves as they would probably sell for more than the doll and maybe even faster.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsDecember 24, 2020
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Name-of-Leonardo-Collection-Doll.html