Leonardo Collection Porcelain Doll?

I have this gorgeous doll that I managed to get from a charity shop, but I have no clue what she could potentially be worth. I have tried looking things up about her, but cannot find anything out about her anywhere. I have tried looking up the barcode, none the less I still find nothing. She came with no name, but came with the certificate of authentication. Any help would be great!

She's probably only worth the same as others. I've tried searching for your doll but I couldn't find that one specifically.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=leonardo-collection...

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057...

Anonymous

Thank you!

There are a lot of Leonardo Collections dolls for sale w/ prices ranging from $10-$40.
www.ebay.com/.../bn_7116633529?_pgn=2

These are mass-produced dolls that did not hold their value. You could get $25 at most, and that is if the doll has never been taken out of the box.

Most of the porcelain dolls from the 1980s-today are almost impossible to find info on because the sellers (mostly flippers) have no clue about the dolls and when they try to sell them they list them as 14 inch porcelain doll or sometimes just porcelain doll or doll in a green dress, so trying to value by finding the exact one and its exact value will be a challenge.

Leonardo Collection dolls, in general, were on the low end of the collector market and original costs when new and are still on the low end of resale values today. Most sit unsold at $10 or less on eBay. Part of this problem is the shipping costs are through the roof and no one wants to pay $30 to ship a doll that they could buy for a few dollars at a thrift store. It just is not a good resale product for buyers or sellers because there is so little profit to be made on them.

I have not seen one of the 14 inch gals sell in a while so I am guessing if it was listed at less than $10 it may sell, but again, generally most all brands of dolls (unless a very rare French or German bisque doll all original and pristine) are very slow sellers and sell for very little money.

Hold on to her for a few years and she may appreciate it in value--everything comes around and I am hoping these (what everyone calls mass produced dolls) will too!

Leonardo Collection dolls are not valued as they should . There are many on the market and it depends on the type of doll and collector to bring in more than $25. I feel that bid pricing or a yard sale may bring in more. You can also ask the professionals - www.askantiqueexperts.com/antique-dolls?

This is the Leonardo Collection 14" School Girl Porcelain Doll In Dark Green Uniform. As I understand it, this doll has a hat. I found dolls from the same collection, in the same box. The price is about $11 www.pixazens.com/index.php?main_page=product_info..., www.worthpoint.com/.../leonardo-collectors-porcelain-doll...

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 13, 2021
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Leonardo-Collection-Porcelain-Doll.html