Finding the Value of Ashton Drake Ornaments

Category Miscellaneous
Ashton Drake galleries produced a set of hand painted resin ornaments depicting a variety of iridescent hued dragons. This is a page about finding the value of Ashton Drake dragons.

I wasn't able to find relevant information about them, but I had bought them from my grandmother's yard sale. My mom's doing this for a legit reason and found she had 8 sets (and more to find according to my mom). I'm wondering how long ago were they retired and how much they are worth nowadays? People's pricing is varied, some for cheap reasons, but something tells me they are worth a lot more.

Answers

Best Answer

I found out that Ashton Drake did make Dragons. However, it seems they are called Dragons of the Mystical Mountains. I am not sure this is your set or not.

The ones I can find are all ornaments. I can't tell if this is yours or not. Here is one set on eBay that you can look at and see if this set looks like yours or not. If so, they are selling for $36. www.ebay.com/.../291965680253

Best Answer

They range from 50.00 to 85.00 on E-Bay. Here is the link

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_nkw=ashton+drske+dragons...

Go on E-Bay and when your set becomes available, they will e-mail you. Then you will have a better idea what your set is worth.

I have 48 Ashton Drake "Stepping in Time" heirloom ornaments (shoes) and would like to sell them. I have no idea how to determine the value of them.

Does anyone know how to find out how much they are worth? They are all in excellent condition.

Answers

There are several for sale on eBay but they appear to be slow sellers.
You can check the asking prices and place a watch on any that are like or similar to yours to see if they actually sell anytime soon.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313...

The current true value can only be determined by a sold price of an identical item and that is not always easy to find. eBay does have a link to items sold over the past several months and you may find some of your shoes on this link.
It appears that some sellers are trying to sell them in groups of 3 -5 but there are larger groups also. Individual items are listed for $4-20 plus shipping but may take many months to sell.

On the eBay sold link I did see a group of 12 sold for $35 plus shipping so that may be close to the current value.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=ashton+drake...

Here is a link that has several listings you can check out (but remember - these are asking prices and really has very little relation to the current value).

picclick.com/Ashton-Drake-Stepping-in-Time-Heirloom...

This one is $28 for a set of three www.ebay.com/.../303069571033?chn=ps&ul_ref=https...

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJanuary 4, 2018
🎄