Determining the Value of Noritake China

Noritake china has been manufactured for decades and some of the older pieces have retained their value while others are worth little. This is a guide about determining the value of Noritake china.

What is the value of Noritake N212 china 7 pc service for 8?

Answers

Best Answer

4 Bowls along are going for $49 on eBay. It seems to be rare and in demand.www.ebay.com/.../292990902378

Best Answer

Unfortunately there is very little demand for these pieces. All of the auctions at the moment are unsold on eBay at a variety of prices.

Many of the auctions have been relisted over and over for months. And no one is willing to pay just about any asking price for them (although I think most sellers as WAY too much, but that is just me).

You could try to contact Replacements Inc and see if they are buying this pattern. In 2010 I did quite well with a huge sale to them of my grandmother's dishes that I no longer wanted.

My most recent experience with them was not bad, just that they are not buying most brands as the supply has skyrocketed and the demand has tanked. While they did not say this, I blame that woman who is the declutter person (Marie Kondo) for the supplies of things like dishes and most everything that people have decluttered cluttering the market for second hand items. This had driven prices for just about everything WAY, WAY, down.

It is sad. Good if you are buying, terrible if you are trying to sell.

Add to that that kids these days do not want dishes and oldsters like me have our grandparents, parents, and our own we are trying to sell off.

I wish I had better news for you.

Your best bet is to figure out a price that you would like to get for them, put them on Facebook Marketplace, LetGo or some local site and then take best offer OR if you can find a consignment store to take them off your hands and sell you for them, even better. They handle all the muss and fuss and you will get (hopefully) a little something.

I wish I had better news for you! So sad as these were so valuable "back in the day".

I have a set of Sheridan, Noritake china with M in the insignia. It was made in Japan. US design, PAT. OW533 (hard to read). Any ideas what it might be worth? It is from the early part of last century.

By Susan B

Answers

Best Answer

Noritake china is ubiquitous in this country and most commonly used in restaurants, homes, airlines, etc. The import of Noritaki to the US from Japan started in 1910 so is not considered "antique" by Chinese researchers.
antiques.lovetoknow.com/Antique_Noritake_China

I have a huge set of Noritake china, pattern N 1285. It was a service for 12, but there are chips in 2 of the dinner plates and a small platter. It is also missing several teacups, etc. But, most of it is in excellent condition and there are several nice unique serving dishes as well. It is old, but I cannot find out much about it. Any help?

By Debbie

Answers

You can Google your question but there may be some individual pieces on Replacements and they also buy sets.