Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

20 Year Class Reunion Ideas

We are having our 20 year class reunion. We are having tailgating party, and tour of school at a home football game on Friday night. Alumni preordered class T shirts to wear to game.

Saturday night is our main event - casual attire at a "ranch", with DJ, and good catering. We mailed out questionnaire sheets and schedule of events months in advance, 20$ single, $40 couple; T shirts were $10 - and we will "make" $2 off each shirt to put back into class account. Giving out awards.

Some awards given at the 10 year were:

• Florence Nightingale - given to nurse who worked at St. Jude

• Gulliver's Travel - person who traveled farthest

• Most Fertile - most kids

• Coolest Job - person worked for Virgin Records

• Head of the Class Award - given to person who is principal at former school

We are making name tags with senior pictures on them, that will be printed out prior to registration that Saturday night. We also plan to have a table for a deceased classmates memorial.

By amcouch from Winchester, TN

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Lelia Jo Cordell [49]08/30/2009

I like your award categories. They're more original than ours were. Our 30-year reunion, though, is bound to be full of nostalgia, since our school has recently been consolidated with our crosstown rival. One category I'd like to suggest, and which I hope our reunion group uses is Most Community-minded. The person who supported the community most. Maybe I'll suggest it, and I also have a nominee in mind. (grin! Not me, though!)

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: 20 Year Class Reunion Ideas

I'm on the planning committee for our 20 Year Class Reunion. We are looking for things that we can create ourselves to help save some money. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.