'Makeover' Themed Birthday Party

I need inexpensive birthday party ideas for a 'makeover' theme for an eight year old girl?

Tammy from Tampa, FL

One game we played at my daughter's 9th birthday, was 'kiss' the lips. Buy posterboard from the dollar store and draw a life-size face on it. I just drew it with permanent marker - very simply done, I'm not an artist by any stretch! Then I drew just an outline of a smiling mouth on the face. The girls had to put bright-colored lipstick on and kiss the lips while blind-folded. I carefully wiped the lipstick after each girl. You could also use cheap lipstick and give it to each girl to take home with her.

It would be fun to have "before" and "after" photos as part of the activity. You'd be best going to a dept. store requesting samples of make up for the kids to play with.

You could have the kids design beaded hair clips, let them pick partners to redo their hair and have plenty of fun hair items around for them to work with. The web has many before/after photos that you could print out for them to talk about/and or cut them up and make there own funny faces. It's a great theme with endless possibilities.

GO to Walmart and get some cheap mascara, blush, eyeshadow, and foundation. Then give some kids the make-up and then let ummm rip!

Girls at 'Makeover' Themed Birthday Party
'Makeover' Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 19, 2008
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Bookshelf Makeover