Taking Pictures When Your Travel

If you're traveling with an untried camera, take advantage of a 1-hour film developing service and test a roll of photos. This precaution may spare you the disappointment of learning only after returning home that your camera was malfunctioning.

By joesgirl

This is of course a great idea if you find yourself pressed for time before a trip with no time to test a camera; however it makes better sense to shoot a roll of film and have developed before leaving home. I figured out my almost new camera was skipping frames before we left for Disney World and instead of trying to get the durn thing fixed or spending more money on another camera, I just bought some nice Fuji disposable cameras. I took about 3 but then of course we needed more so just drove to a Wal-Mart and got for less than $4 ea. We were also filming with our Handycam. But anyway, the disposable cameras worked just fine and the pictures turned out pretty good!

Travel and Recreation TravelOctober 26, 2004
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips