Making Cloth Diaper Covers

I am looking for a free pattern to make the little underpants that go over a child's nappy to hide it. My friend it having a girl and I really would like to make her some cute ones as she is using cloth nappies.

By emmasm02 from Adelaide, Australia

I think you are looking for something to put over the diaper. It is called a SOAKER.. You can knit them or make out of fabric, Here is a site you can check out

Go to Google and put in SOAKER PATTERN and more sites will come up, If you knit, put in "knit soaker pattern"

I remember my mother knitting these out of wool yarn for a nieces baby about 60 yrs ago.

Crafts SewingMarch 31, 2009
baby at photo shoot
Making a 1st Birthday Hat and Diaper Cover
Nightmare Before Christmas Diaper Cake
Making a Nightmare Before Christmas Diaper Cake
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail