Upgrading WebTV

I need to upgrade my webtv to receive more e-mail information. I'm told my browser does not receive Java. What does that mean and what can I do to improve it?

Rosebud from Long Beach, CA

I would try to down load Java.Go to Java.com and click on down load and see if that helps.

Go to Tools>Internet Options>Security>Custom Level>scroll dow to the Script Section and check Enable Java Applets. Click Apply.

Now go to Advanced tab>scroll to Java(Sun) and make sure it is checked. You also have to download Java from their website.

Webtv's can't download anything. If you want to be able to download, go buy you a computer or use one at your public library.

Computers UpgradingAugust 16, 2006
🎉
🎄