Crazy Quilt Jacket From Souvenir T-Shirts

My daughter and I have visited Hardrock Cafes all around the US and in several locations in Europe. We always bought sweatshirts from those locations and have saved them all over the years.

Even though many of them have "shrunk" in the closet (lol!), we find we can not part with the memories. So, gritting my teeth, I took all the too small ones and cut out the Hardrock logo and city name, leaving a large margin of fabric. My intention is to now make a crazy-quilt jacket for both of us, incorporating all the various colors and sizes of the pieces. They will surely be unique and let us take more trips down memory lane!

Upon completion, I will send pictures.

By Carol from Fremont, OH

Crafts SewingJuly 26, 2011
Up close photo of quilt binding.
Binding a Quilt
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Up close photo of a colorful koi quilt.
Cleaning a Quilt
🎉
🎄