How Much Should an 11 Year Old Weigh?

How much should an 11 year old girl weigh?

By e.mily from Frankfort, KY

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think that it is best to ask a pediatrician this question. I know that they compare the height and weight over the life of the child and family history into account, rather than just reading off a chart.

I agree with Jess. It depends on so many things and your doctor will best be able to tell you.

When my daughter was 11, she was bones. I did food patrol and all. Now she is 27 and still bones. She has never finished an entire portion (including her bottles when she was a baby) She is 5'3. Looking back I worried myself silly and she is what she is. If you are worried about your daughter being overweight get her active. There is nothing better for weight control than getting moving. There are plenty of activities that would do that without breaking the bank. Good old fashion playing the the yard to name one. My granddaughter is coming along the same-bones. We are not worried we just laugh and tell her she is going to peddle her feet off on her bicycle. You see she loves her bicycle since tv is off limits until 30 min before bed time.

Parenting General Parenting AdviceJune 1, 2009
dog drinking
Weigh Down Pet Water Bowl
Fabric Book Page Weight
Making a Fabric Book Page Weight
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:38:02 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.