Use Glass Pudding Cups to Make Muffins

I've been buying blueberries on sale each week and baking two dozen wholewheat blueberry muffins. My husband and I have a bowl of cereal each morning and then enjoy a blueberry muffin along with our coffee. The last two batches of muffins that I made had extra batter left over. After I turned out the first batch of muffins on the cooling racks, I sprayed a few muffin cups and used up the rest of the batter. The last muffins came out fine, but I had to clean up a messy, burned muffin tin since I didn't take the time and wash the muffin tin before using it again. I had to end up using a Brillo soap pad to scour it clean. I don' know why I didn't think of this before, but the second time I was smarter and I sprayed two Pyrex pudding dishes and used the last of the batter. The end result was two giant muffins and just two pudding dishes to wash.

By MCW from Lewiston, NY

Just a little hint: The muffin tins won't have baked on stuff if you fill the empty cups halfway with water before baking.

Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingJune 30, 2010
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers