If you have pudding mix and yogurt, you can make an excellent dessert in no time. I used my own homemade Greek yogurt and Jello sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix. You can use any flavor pudding mix you want. The possibilities are many.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour or more chilling time
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 package pudding mix (10 ounces)
- Mix the yogurt and pudding mix completely.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Spoon into 4 dessert dishes.
- Optional: top with fruit, granola, whipped topping, or sauce.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.