No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
A easy to make quick recipe that you don't need to bake. This page contains no bake cherry cheesecake
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This cheesecake is delicious and easy to make. You can top it with whatever your favorite pie filling is. I used cherry pie filling for this recipe, but I have also used lemon and blueberry. They were all so good.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip, prepared
- 1 can pie filling (I used cherry)
- For the crust: Melt butter and mix with graham crackers and sugar. Press into pan and set aside.
- For filling: Prepare one package of Dream Whip as instructed on package. Mix in cream cheese and sugar. When everything is blended together pour over graham cracker crust.
- Spread out evenly and top with pie filling of your choice. I used cherry.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
May 31, 20170 found this helpful
Wow this looks so good!
June 15, 20170 found this helpful