Black Bottom Cheesecake Recipes
This is the best! Easy to make and very easy to eat.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: Makes 16 servings
Source: My Files
- 18 creme-filled chocolate cookies
- 2 Tbsp melted margarine
- 3 white baking bars (6-ounce)
- 3 eight ounce packages softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 semisweet chocolate baking bar (2 ounces)
Read More or Comment...
- For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush the cookies, mix with margarine in a bowl.
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- For the Filling:
- Break the baking bar into pieces.
- Microwave white baking bars in medium microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute.
- Stir. Microwave at 10 to 20 second intervals until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in melted white baking bars. Spread over chocolate crust.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set, but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Sprinkle grated semisweet chocolate over cheesecake before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.