Black Bottom Cheesecake Recipes
This is the perfect dessert for the lover of chocolate and cheesecake, but not chocolate cheesecake. This page contains black bottom cheesecake recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is the best! Easy to make and very easy to eat.
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: Makes 16 servings
Source: My Files
- 18 creme-filled chocolate cookies
- 2 Tbsp melted margarine
- 3 white baking bars (6-ounce)
- 3 eight ounce packages softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 semisweet chocolate baking bar (2 ounces)
- For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush the cookies, mix with margarine in a bowl.
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- For the Filling:
- Break the baking bar into pieces.
- Microwave white baking bars in medium microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute.
- Stir. Microwave at 10 to 20 second intervals until smooth.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually beat in melted white baking bars. Spread over chocolate crust.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set, but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Sprinkle grated semisweet chocolate over cheesecake before serving.