Outdoor Birthday Party Ideas

I'm planning my son's first birthday party. I have decided to invite people from our church and my close friends which we see every week. But the list totals at around 80, this includes adults and kids. There are some families that have 5 people all together, them alone is a lot.

I have told that that's too many people but they are all my close family. I have decided to have nachos and hot dogs at the party. My mom's friend owns a moon bounce and is giving it to us for free. I have selected a park near my home, but I don't know what else there is to do. Please help me!

By Mehays from Austin

Answers

With that many people it's going to be hard to organize anything and with the guest of honor being so young it won't really be necessary anyway. I'd just have the moon thing and food and let people amble around and visit. the birthday boy can open gifts and eat cake with his hands and that should be intertainment enough.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayMay 6, 2009
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 4, 2017 at 2:48:18 PM on 10.0.1.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.