Organize Bathroom with Plastic Packaging Bags

I save the plastic container that shower curtains come in, and sheets come in, and Mary Kay cosmetic come in, etc.

I put all my hair products in one, all tooth paste and mouth wash and floss in one, all nail stuff in one, all perfume in one, all make up in one, and finally all hand cream and skin cream in one.

It keeps my shelf tidy. I make sure all "bags" are different colors and see though and, most of all, they zip shut! Now my children are old enough they use the same system.

By 6956 from 88olds88

I keep mine in one of those cheapo plastic things with drawers from Walmart. Easier to pull out a drawer than to unzip a bag.

Messy Bathroom Counter
Organizing Your Bathroom
Organizing BathroomJanuary 20, 2010
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎄