Assign Colored Nylon Scrubbies for Bathtime

Save on laundry and hand soap! Assign a different colored nylon scrubbie to each member of your household. No more wash cloths to launder! A scrubbie creates a ridiculous amount of suds thereby reducing the amount of soap used. Just try it. It really makes a big difference. Also, no mildewy smell as you would get from a wet cloth during humid weather.

By Anne L. from Green Bay, WI

Don't the scrubbies have to be laundered too? That's the only reason why I don't like using them. I feel that they should be washed just as the washcloths.

I've used a scrub thing called a "SALUX" for more than 30 years. They are 12"W x 36"L. I fold it till it's the size of a wash cloth to scrub me & open it to scrub my back.

This thing lasts years & it doesn't need washing, cause nothing sticks to it. This is a woven polyester/nylon thing & you can practically see through it. It rinses clean.

I've even cut them into smaller pieces to wash my face in the morning or to clean the shower tub. You have to sew the cut edge, though, it will unravel. I've even used them for washing dishes.

you can find them on the net. Many companies make their own type of this thing, but the salux is the best. Google it & they are cheap!