Organize Bathroom with Plastic Packaging Bags

I save the plastic container that shower curtains come in, and sheets come in, and Mary Kay cosmetic come in, etc.

I put all my hair products in one, all tooth paste and mouth wash and floss in one, all nail stuff in one, all perfume in one, all make up in one, and finally all hand cream and skin cream in one.

It keeps my shelf tidy. I make sure all "bags" are different colors and see though and, most of all, they zip shut! Now my children are old enough they use the same system.

By Laurie Randall from 88olds88

I keep mine in one of those cheapo plastic things with drawers from Walmart. Easier to pull out a drawer than to unzip a bag.

Organizing BathroomJanuary 20, 2010
📓
🌻
🎂