Converting Muffin Recipes

I recently bought a mini muffin pan. When I tried to bake a batch of mini chocolate chip muffins this past weekend, they came out overdone when I used the time/temp for my standard recipe. Does anybody know how long I should bake the mini muffins and at what temp? Thanks in advance for your help!

try baking the muffins at the same temp. as the larger ones, but keep an eye on the mini muffins with your oven light now and again and just take them out when they have browned

I start checking the mini's after half the cooking time of the regular recipe. Once you have your baking time down it will be good for any mini muffins.

bacon cheddar muffins
Muffin Making Tips and Tricks
Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingSeptember 13, 2004
A baby stroller being used as a dog stroller.
Converting a Baby Stroller Into a Pet Stroller
Slow Cooker
Converting Recipes for a Slow Cooker
Film Slide
Converting Slides to a Digital Format
Currency Exchange
Exchange Rate Tips and Converting Currency