Bing The Dog

Bing is a 12 year old Heinz 57 variety. I got from the ASPCA, 11 years ago.He loves to bark at squirrels and go for walks in the woods.

Bing is scared of thunder and in this picture, it had started to thunder and he went to the oven door and started scratching to get in. When we opened the door, he jumped in, oven racks and all. His nickname for the longest time after that was Hot Dog.

By Patty K. from Turbotville, PA

That is too funny. He looks right at home in that oven. He must be like our animals they all get on the bed when it thunders. Trees can fall down, cars can crash, kids can play chaotically, but once thunder sounds they become paranoid of what it is; even gunfire doesnt scare them nor does firecrackers. My cats don't seem to be scared. Weird. Give your dog a hug and a kiss. Love this post!

My pup Kato is terrified of thunder, too! He also is frightened by fireworks. He will be 12 the 4th of July!

The vet said to give him a benadryl tab to calm him during a storm. It does help.

Hug your boy for us. Old dogs are great!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Hilarious! Hubby's had more than one dog - and he loves big ones, 100+ pounds - that was terrified of both thunder and fireworks. I think it was Bruno (before my time) who'd try to fit his bulk into our tiny bathroom between the toilet and tub. Now, our two 65-pounders don't seem to mind thunder or fireworks, but our English mastiff is a big baby about both! Last storm we had, Caesar tried to climb into my lap, and he weighs more than I do!

Photos Pets DogsJune 21, 2009
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog