Trifle For Two
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (3oz. size)
- 4 tsp. instant cappuccino powder or other flavored sweetened instant coffee powder
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 slices pound cake or cake of your choice, but into cubes
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- additional whipped topping and chocolate chips, opt.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, coffee powder and sugar until smooth. Beat in whipped topping until blended. Divide cake cubes between two dessert dishes; top with the cream cheese mixture and chocolate chips. Garnish with additional whipped topping and chocolate chips, if desired.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 2:33:50 AM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us