Lemon Mousse Recipes
Creamy mousse is a delicious dessert. This page contains lemon mousse recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This mousse is made from milk and lemons, and is a very good choice for a snack. Lemons are great for people to eat.
- 12 graham crackers
- 1 large can Pet milk
- 2 lemons
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon rind
- 1 cup sugar
- Chill milk until little slices of ice are in the milk. Or chill until really cold.
- Turn into a cold bowl and whip.
- To the whipped milk, add lemon peel.
- Slowly add the lemon juice, beating all the time.
- Continue beating while adding the sugar.
- Crush crackers and cover the bottom of a 9x9x2 inch pan with half of the crushed graham crackers.
- Pour whipped mixture into the pan.
- Cover with graham crackers.
- Wrap and store in freezer.
- The mousse will keep for several days in the refrigerator and be ready to serve at a moment's notice.
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped and divided
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
Beat egg yolks in a small bowl at high speed until thick and lemon colored; gradually add condensed milk, beating until well blended. Gradually add lemon juice, mix well. Fold 1 1/4 cup whipped cream into lemon mixture, reserving remaining whipped cream for garnish.
Spoon about 1/4 cup lemon mixture into each of 6-6oz.parfait glasses, and top with 2 tsp. graham cracker crumbs. Repeat layers, ending with lemon mixture. Garnish with remaining whipped cream. Chill 8 hours.
This is very cool and refreshing on a summer day!
- 1 pkg. lemon gelatin (3 oz.)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (16oz)
- 12 oz. whipped topping
Stir gelatin, boiling water and sugar in medium bowl until gelatin and sugar dissolve. Add lemonade concentrate, and mix well. Add gelatin mixture gradually to whipped topping in large bowl, mixing well after each addition. Chill until serving time.
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
By Robin from Washington, IA