Eddie the Dog

Eddie is a 4 year old mixed breed dog. My step-son brought him home and over time he became my dog. Eddie is a momma's boy. We have another dog named Duke and Duke weighs about 75 lbs, but Eddie is the boss around here. He will not let anyone near me, that includes my husband, lol.

Eddie like's to play with his buddy Duke. I never cared much for small dogs until we got Eddie, now I don't know what I would do without my little buddy.

By Melissa from North Carolina

He does look like a little doll. I'm sure he's the king of the house. I love small dogs too. Mine crawls under the blankets, turns and plops right down so he is touching me around the tummy area. He has to be near me always. When he is on couch with hubby he is looking in the kitchen for me. When I walk in the other room he jumps down so as not to miss anything with his mommy.

Eddie love to get under the covers with me too, and both dogs follow me from room to room, I love my furry friends. This picture is of both my babys.

The photo of your two dogs together is worthy enough to be on a calendar; that is so cute and you can tell they really like each other. I love it. The tricolored tiny dog looks a lot like my daughter's chihuahua too.

Eddie is a cute lil guy. Love the one folded ear. He looks like a lot of fun. Also love the two dogs snuggling.

lol! My "little buddy" and the king of our house is Tigger, our 3.5 year old mixed breed. He's about 60-65 pounds, little to us, and he gets so jealous when hubby hugs and kisses me - he's worse when hubby starts to "pick on Mommy," lol!

Eddie got loose tonight and was gone for over an hour. My husband and step-daughter was looking for him everywhere. When they found him he smelled like he had played in a pig pen somewhere. He had to have a bath, he just had one last night. He is an inside dog, I only let him out in a fenced in yard to do his duty, but the gate was left open, and he was gone like like a flash.

Photos Pets DogsOctober 23, 2009
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog