Removing an Iron-On Transfer from a T-shirt

How do I remove a t-shirt transfer?

By Kim

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

If your transfer has reached the point that it's starting to crack you can pick it off. It's time consuming but it can be done.

Best Answer

I tried the paper one but I put the transfer facing the ceiling and put the paper on top and it worked. We did it on a black hoodie.

Best Answer

I did not find any of these methods to work. I actually found the easiest way to remove the iron on. Clear Packing Tape! I put the sticky side on the iron on and ran my nail over the iron on and peeled it off.

Abby you rock, I kept making sure my shirt was damp. Did various passes back and forth. Wet it again, did the iron again until the iron-on was wrapping itself.

T-shirt with a bright orange and red floral design.  Design isolated next to shirt
Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceNovember 16, 2010
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
sequin iron-on transfers
Using an Iron-on Transfer
Family Taking Digital Photos
Transferring Digital Photos to Your Computer
Man Washing Clothes
Preventing Dye Transfer When Washing Clothes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:44:08 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.