Kids will love seeing these adorable bunnies adorn your holiday table.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cardboard tissue rolls or 1 paper towel roll
- 1 sheet of colored paper
- craft paint or makers
- 2 wiggly eyes
- pom pom or cotton ball
- hot glue gun and glue sticks or craft glue
- Roll equal lengths of colored paper around two cardboard tubes and glue ends.
- Glue the tubes together as shown in photo.
- Cut out two matching ears, color the inside of ears pink and glue between tubes.
- Decorate bunny's face with markers or paint.
- Glue on wiggly eyes and pom pom or cotton ball tail.
By Mom of 1 from Wilkesboro, NC
Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.
By (Guest Post)03/20/2008
Just the idea I was looking for! Thank you!
By Nicole 03/20/2008
I think its so cute and simple to do with young children
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.