Garden Decor With Yard Sale Finds

I was going through the unsold items from my yard sale. I found some wooden art frames. They were beautiful. I used some of them as flower garden borders, and some I wrapped thread, yarn, etc. around and made a trellis out of it, it is leaning against the porch. I planted some morning glories.

I also stuck some dead branches I had cut off one of the trees, they were about two feet high and pretty thick, into the ground for a trellis. I like using natural things for trailing plants.

I am going to use some old shoes as hanging planters and hang them in the trees also.

By Racer

A picture would be nice!

Recycled materials make a garden flower.
Recycled Garden and Yard Art
Home and Garden Gardening DecorationSeptember 23, 2004
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
garage sale
Preparing for a Garage Sale
painting furniture
Making Old Furniture Look New