Little Bunny Bucket
Transform a small metal pail into a bunny to hold Easter treats. These are a snap to make and they make cute little Easter gifts.
Approximate Time: About 30 minutes
- small white metal pail
- white craft foam
- pink craft foam
- wiggly eyes
- small pom pom
- 3 cotton balls
- 2 white chenille stems
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut bunny ears from white foam.
- Cut inner ears from pink foam and glue to white ears.
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- Cut 2 chenille stems in half. Glue three pieces just below eyes for whiskers.
- Glue pom pom nose to top of whiskers.
- Glue 2 cotton balls just below nose.
- Glue one cotton ball to lower back of pail for the tail.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 30, 2016 at 3:20:07 AM on 10.0.0.222 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us