Browsing: Cleaning Up Grease Spills

Cleaning Up Grease Spills in the Kitchen

Clean up grease or oil spills by sprinkling flour over the spill. The flour soaks up the spill and can then be easily scraped up and disposed of. This prevents the grease or oil from being spread around while trying to wipe it up with a paper towel or rag.

By Lisa

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

It's not as easy as you make it out to be TRUST ME. It takes a lot of Patience and hard work cleaning that up.

Lorin J....Did you even try this? I literally just finished cleaning up spilled bacon grease off my kitchen floor and this worked like a charm. I sprinkled quite a bit on there to soak it up, let it sit for about half an hour, swept the excess flour off of the top, and then scooped up the grease/flour paste with a paper plate. Then I sprayed some grease cutting kitchen cleaner, wiped with a paper towel, and it's perfect.

Grease Spilling from Squeeze Bottle
Cleaning Up Grease Spills
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenSeptember 7, 2004
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Spilled Milk in kitchen
Preventing Spills in the Kitchen
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:54:52 PM on 10.0.0.194 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.