BusinessBusiness and Legal

Company Names for a Design Business

I am graduating this year, and would like to start my own company. I've studied quite a few fields: Architectural and Structural Design, Civil, Mechanical and 3D Modeling, Graphic and Web design, A+ and N+, Landscape design, and Business Professional Administration.

I have no idea what to name a company that can do all of those things. I wanted to do a play on the name Calvin, but not actually using the name just like that. Please help.

By Arlene from Nelspruit, South Africa

Well it's not much but the only thing I can think of is "Structural Confidence".

Thanx for the reply, I cant really use that tho..it limits my company to only doing Structural designs.

I do all kind of designing; Architectural and Structural Design, Civil, Mechanical and 3D Modeling, Graphic and Web design, A+ and N+, Landscape design, and Business Professional Administration. -This should work, good luck.

Designitall Service

DesigninCalvin

Tell us what projects you see yourself doing.

What exactly is/are your degree/degrees in? I know that here in the States, you cannot be a "professional" engineer without working under another professional engineer for four years. Even if you continue on to graduate school and get a pHD, they only take take two of the four years off. It is difficult to find work without that title.

Since you said that you are just graduating, have you had any work experience in any of your fields. If so, which ones and for how long? Are your structural studies under the engineering degree? If so, they are included in that degree and do not need to be named outside of it. Likewise, some modeling is usually included in an architectural degree. The only reason I'm asking, is that it would be considered deceitful to be hired for a job and not have a degree in that particular field. So, your degree would have a great impact on your company's name.

Calvin Custom Design

CalvinTech Design

Calvinrific Design

A Calvin Design