Brutis (Chipin)

Brutis is 6 weeks old. He is a Chipin. I have the parents. He was born at my home.

He likes to chew on ears, and toes. He loves to explore.He is very adventurous. He is also very intelligent, he sits and stays with very little encouragement. For his age, that's quite a task.

By CuteMunchkins5 from Goshen, IN

His name should be Pee-Wee. He is adorable. Soooo cute!!!

Good luck with your new baby!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe I'm seeing an exact replica of my dog. Here is my Toby. Do you have any for sale? Pease email me at spoken4_now yahoo .com

What an adorable puppy! His name should be "Tiny" Will he grow real big?

Donna

Victoria B.C.

He is as intelligent as he is cute! Are all Chipins that smart? Give him a big hug and kiss for me. Thanks for sharing and God bless you!

He is adorable! I wasn't sure what a Chipin was, but checked it out on the Internet. Sounds like a great little dog. But then, all puppies are Great!

Thanks for sharing.

I've just gotten two adorable chipins from a very dear friend. They seem really smart. At first i thought maybe I was dreaming when the female her name is "Crystal" actually sat when i told her to sit and when I told her repetitively she kept on sitting. Really I thought it was maybe a fluke type of deal but after I read the posts on this site it seems as though maybe she was really following a command. Wow! Her brother on the other hand is to interested in nibbling toes and ears to get it yet. His name is Bruno and they are both 6 weeks old. The female seems to have taken to paper training immediately and the male I think will get it eventually.

I love my baby, he has been with me through think and thin. Seriously the best dog ever. Not a harmful bone in his body.

Lwxi in pink outfit in Easter basket.
Chihuahua Miniature Pinscher Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 16, 2007
🎉
🎄